Ego Qv Cream 250G Jar

This rich, protective cream replenishes the skin and helps repair dry areas. It contains squalene, a natural component found in the skin's oil. Areas prone to dryness like the elbows, knees and hands will just love what qv cream can do to help. see more...

Buy on Amazon
blogger n.
makkah, Saudi Arabia
ov am is a highly concentrated moisturising cream that the face and body. Proper skin ration is essential for helping relieve many skin conditions caused by dry skin. QV Cream is a rich smooth aeam that is readily absorbed leaving the skin feeling moisturised QV is designed for all skin types, especially sensitive skin. Suitable for the elderly and infants. To open: Unsaew cap, peel off security seal. Do not use if seal is broken. DIRECTIONS: Apply to affected areas as often as required, after bathing, showering, shaving, exposure to dimatic conditions and at night. For persistent dry skin use with ov Bath and QV Wash. Avoid soap as it may sensitive skin. Avoid eyes Foretemal use only store below 30 c expiry see aimp. Ego and QM are TMs. CEgo.
Clewin P.
This cream is very soothing and I keep repurchasing it. My sister and I do keep using it since we have got dry and sensitive skin. I would recommend it to others since it is gentle over the skin. Price is a little high though but the cream is great.
Fashion/Makeup N.
Before I start my makeup I have to moisturize it first and this specific product is my all time favorite it works like magic it makes the face so smooth and ready for the foundation + highly recommended for dry and normal skin.and the best thing that you can repurchase it anywhere! And of course I used for my #WataniLook
sarah c.
Melbourne, Australia
I absolutely love this product. The big tub has lasted me over a year and i have 1/4 left.

I mainly use it on my armpits and they get extremely dry and rough. I
use it twice a day. I also use it on my feet. I wouldn't do it often as
it is very thin and takes a while to dry.

When you buy this product you generally have 2.5 years to use. There is no smell. And is made in Australia.
basmah a.
This cream just save my life ! It works so good under the foundation and moisturize my face so well ! So thick and leave ur fave so healthy and glowy !
Hend B.
Zagazig, Cairo, Egypt
Tried the qv cream, result is satisfying. But due to ingredients having paraben, not sure if it safe to use long. It's ok, but needs monitoring.
lolo S.
This product is awesome
and I can totally give it 5 starts
It is good for any skin and any age
And it does not have any damage 👏👏
dode o.
Riyadh , Al-mansourah-wadi alammaryah elementary school is in front of us
Want to try it soon lot of person talk about how is useful and perfect to them skins Ego Qv Cream 250G Jar