Ego Boost 200 ml

by Bed Head

Boost that ego and save your hair. This leave-in conditioner helps to mend split ends and protects dry, damaged hair from environmental elements, chemical treatments and brushing.

About the product:

• Conditioning complex moisturises hair making it feel softer and easier to comb
  • Adds soft texture and natural shine
  • Formulated with Keratin which is known to reduce frizz and improve manageability
  • Fragrance: Fruit and Berries

How to Use: Apply sparingly to hair after shampoo. Rub and massage deep into the ends of hair. Do not rinse out.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Glycerine, Propylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Keratin, PEG-8 Methicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Polyquaternium-10, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, PVP, Fragrance (Parfum), Cyclopentasiloxane, Disodium EDTA, PEG-4 Dilaurate, PEG-4 Laurate, Citric Acid, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, PEG-4, Amodimethicone, Cetrimonium Chloride, Trideceth-12, Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool, Red 33 (CI 17200).

How well does this work on thin hair?
Does this work on color treated hair? And is it safe?
Would like to know how well this works if it feels sticky and how long it lasts for?
Start your review of Ego Boost 200 ml!
How would you rate this product?
Hannah D.
Fairfax, VA
Ego Boost 200 ml uploaded by Hannah D.
This stuff really works! I firstly love how quirky this brand is, and how good this product smells. I would definitely repurchase just on how good of a scent it leaves in your hair, but it definitely makes my split ends looks less frizzy.
Angie S.
New York
This is the best leave in conditioner I have found. I use this everyday after I shower and towel dry my hair. It help repair split ends and keeps your hair silky smooth and smelling good. This product is very satisfying and I would recommend.
Madie I.
This product wasn't bad. It smelled fine and didn't make my hair to oily, however I feel it didn't do much as far as styling or shine so I don't know if I would buy it again. Felt a little heavy in my hair.
Noelle H.
Setauket, NY
This really works I used it for a week straight and I had no more split ends Highly recommend this
Beth H.
Deland, FL
Ego Boost 200 ml uploaded by Beth H.
The smell and the fact the packaging is pink, are the only reasons why I gave this a star. The product leaves your hair with a greasy feeling. Whether you put it on damp or dry hair. Not a fan.
Aubrey F.
Grand Rapids, MI
Ego Boost 200 ml uploaded by Aubrey F.
Ego Boost 200 ml uploaded by Aubrey F.
Purchased at: ULTA
So I use this in conjunction with their colour goddess shampoo and conditioner and my curls looks so good. I will NEVER have smooth hair it’s just not in the cards for those of us with curls but this helps. I feel like my ends don’t look nearly as frazzled since I have such dry hair. This doesn’t leave it crunchy but it does define. Don’t use too much or it can feel kind of sticky. A little goes a long way. This picture is air dried with just this and that shampoo and conditioner
Latasha P.
ELIZABETHTON , TN
Ego Boost 200 ml uploaded by Latasha P.
Uhh let me just say this product is amazing. I hate almost every other item that is bed head but this stuff is amazing! It smells good the lid twist locks so good for traveling. I will always have some of this stuff in my hair shelf! Bed Head
Joseline C.
Las Vegas, NV
Ego Boost 200 ml uploaded by Joseline C.
I like the smell and texture of this. It feels light weight on my hair but you have to make sure you work it in pretty well or else your hair will dry and you'll be able to tell where you put something in your hair. I'm giving this product a 3 because I didn't feel like it did much for my hair. I pretty much finished and it was just okay. I had to use another product with this to make my hair how I wanted it.
Heather F.
Plymouth, MA
Ego Boost 200 ml uploaded by Heather F.
Amazing prodcut and helped mend my split ends. It's perfect to use in between hair cuts and leaves my haor feeling silky smooth. It has a sent to it but its not anything over baring. The price point for this product is pretty avorible, but that depends where you go. I got mine at cosmoprof!
Kimberly M.
Mount Shasta, CA
I really love this leave in and works well for me. It has a sweet scent that is refreshing but a little too overwhelming. I have oily hair and doesnt cause build up. Highly scented (not fragrance free). I use it around my eye with no issues too.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...