Food & SnacksFrozen FoodsFrozen BreakfastsEggo
Whole Grain Frozen Waffles, Thick and Fluffy Original, Frozen Breakfast Food, 116oz

by Eggo

Wake up and greet the day with the feel-good taste of Kellogg's® Eggo® Thick & Fluffy Whole Grain Original Waffles made with 11g of Whole Grain and Madagascar vanilla. Crafted with delicious ingredients and 7 vitamins and minerals, our waffles are the perfect balance of crispy, fluffy goodness in the classic Belgian style. Convenient and easy to prepare; Kellogg's® Eggo® Thick & Fluffy Whole Grain Original Waffles made with 11g Whole Grain are made to bring warmth and smiles to busy mornings. Great for families and individuals, these delicious waffles are made to enjoy as a stand-alone breakfast treat or with your favorite morning toppings such as butter and syrup, jellies and preserves, and whipped cream. So delicious you can't just L'Eggo!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Eggo Whole Grain Frozen Waffles, Thick and Fluffy Original, Frozen Breakfast Food, 11.6oz!
How would you rate this product?
Natasha B.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Eggo Whole Grain Frozen Waffles, Thick and Fluffy Original, Frozen Breakfast Food, 11.6oz uploaded by Natasha B.
Originally I buy the blue berry whole-wheat waffles and kids love it. Went back and purchase the original. Love how soft and fluffy this waffle is. Excellent brand!
Lori Michelle D.
New Orleans, LA
Eggo Whole Grain Frozen Waffles, Thick and Fluffy Original, Frozen Breakfast Food, 11.6oz uploaded by Lori Michelle D.
Besides being yummy, they’re time saving as well as versatile! Simple, delicious, and a great source for a morning (or anytime) sweet treat and carb load. I personally like breakfast for dinner 😋
jadin D.
Cincinnati, OH
Eggo Whole Grain Frozen Waffles, Thick and Fluffy Original, Frozen Breakfast Food, 11.6oz uploaded by jadin D.
these are so easy to make and are so yummy- i love all eggo products so loved trying these. they were the perfect amount of sweet and fluffy and also cheap. very much worth the money and would recommend to my friends
Barbie G.
Saranac Lake, NY
Eggo Whole Grain Frozen Waffles, Thick and Fluffy Original, Frozen Breakfast Food, 11.6oz uploaded by Barbie G.
Ok, first of all, I was never a fan of the original Eggo Waffles. I always thought they tasted too “processed”. But these Thick & Fluffy ones are a game changer, especially being Whole Grain!! You definitely feel like you’re eating much closer to a handmade waffle versus a frozen one. They’re very filling with good flavor. I used a toaster to warm mine up but next time I will use the toaster oven and leave them in a little longer. My only real issue with these is in comparison to their blueberry flavor Thick & Fluffy waffles. Look in the photos and you’ll see just how much thicker the blueberry waffle is compared to the whole grain. I just found that odd. Why are the whole grain ones smaller? Otherwise, I would gladly purchase these again!
Thea C.
Blue Springs, MO
Eggo Whole Grain Frozen Waffles, Thick and Fluffy Original, Frozen Breakfast Food, 11.6oz uploaded by Thea C.
My daughter and boyfriend loved these waffles. They cooked evenly and have a great price.
Stefanie W.
Eggo Whole Grain Frozen Waffles, Thick and Fluffy Original, Frozen Breakfast Food, 11.6oz uploaded by Stefanie W.
I was excited to see a new type of waffle by Eggo because I have always enjoyed their waffles for being quick and convenient. What I always felt was lacking was a depth of flavor and texture, but they have solved that issue with these waffles. Right off the bat, the thicker texture was appealing, and once I took my first bit I was hooked. These waffles are rich and decadent in their grain and vanilla flavor that entices you to continue eating. The thicker texture means that you feel more satisfied while eating and don't feel like you are eating your kid's typical frozen waffle. My only complaint is that only one store in my area sells these, and that makes them harder to get my hands on.
Serinna C.
Yuma, AZ
Eggo Whole Grain Frozen Waffles, Thick and Fluffy Original, Frozen Breakfast Food, 11.6oz uploaded by Serinna C.
Disclaimer: I was reimbursed by @Influenster and @Eggo for this product in exchange for my honest review. 👀 Warmed up in the oven at 425 degrees for 3 minutes = perfect crispness ✨ the pop of vanilla is subtle and is the perfect dose of flavor! Appreciate the lower added sugar content, however total carbs are still in the 20g range. Tasty and kept me full through the morning! 🤠
Monesia M.
Smyrna, GA
Eggo Whole Grain Frozen Waffles, Thick and Fluffy Original, Frozen Breakfast Food, 11.6oz uploaded by Monesia M.
my husband lovesssss waffles. I'm more of a pancake gal myself but I'm too lazy to make it so we buy eggo waffles instead and it's been a staple in our household for 3 years!
Dianna G.
Ankeny, IA
Eggo Whole Grain Frozen Waffles, Thick and Fluffy Original, Frozen Breakfast Food, 11.6oz uploaded by Dianna G.
We normally buy Eggo Homestyle, in comparison you can visibility see the difference but kids didn’t notice it covered in syrup 😂 The kids did say something on their first bite, but they finished them and they were definitely fuller longer with the whole grains We will most likely switch to this kind!
Pretti E.
Marietta, GA
Eggo Whole Grain Frozen Waffles, Thick and Fluffy Original, Frozen Breakfast Food, 11.6oz uploaded by Pretti E.
Tasty Morning Goodness. Great paired with a great source of protein and fruit. #influenster #influenstereats #breakfaststaple #foodie

Looking for your answer?