Eggo Honey Oat Waffles uploaded by Michela C.Eggo Honey Oat Waffles uploaded by Connie F.Eggo Honey Oat Waffles uploaded by Danielle L.

BY EGGO #38 in Frozen Breakfasts

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Does it actually taste better with fruit on it?? Lol. I've never ...5 Answers
  • What do you put on your waffles? i love peanut butter and banana ...21 Answers
  • What's your favorite flavor?11 Answers
Eggo Honey Oat Waffles
  • "This does make a tasty breakfast and it's good that it is whole grain but read the ingredients and how many preservatives are in it before you decide." in 12 reviews
  • "Nutrigrain Honey Oat waffles, paired with peanut butter, makes a great, and filling, breakfast." in 12 reviews
  • "Overall, I turn to these pretty tasty inexpensive waffles for a quick breakfast during the week." in 6 reviews
  • "These waffles taste good, are easy to make, and can be taken on the run when you are running late in the morning." in 5 reviews
Holly S.
Shakopee, MN
I've always loved ego waffles I like them with strawberries and wiped cream on top. My favorite flavor is is the blueberry kind. This is really easy to make in the morning if you're on a time crunch
Erica S.
Staten Island, NY
Sometimes my son wants waffles for breakfast, but to make them fresh for just one child is wasteful. He doesn't eat them often enough to keep the batter for another day or to make them fresh and freeze them. So buying a box of these Eggo Waffles is a quick compromise. I buy the Honey Oat over the Buttermilk or Original since they are slightly better for him. I would just buy Whole Wheat, but my son is usually a very healthy eater and this is a nice treat for him. They go on sale often and aren't pricey to begin with so they are well worth it.
Connie F.
Talladega, AL
When I have time for breakfast there's nothing like having Eggo Honey Oat waffles, with warm butter syrup and fresh blueberries on top. They are nutrious and great for a quick breakfast i the morning. When I first heard of Eggo waffles it sounded so healthy or different I didn't want to have anything to do with them. But I decided to try the one morning and I don't buy any other kind any more. The flavor is the best you can buy and I can honestly recommend them to anyone. Give the a try the next time you go shopping.
Gabriela A.
North Bergen, NJ
These are my go to frozen waffles (as well as the Nutri-Grain plain). I am usually in a hurry in the mornings so I grab 2 frozen waffles, throw them in my lunch bag and toast them up when I get to work. The stats are very good, comparable to other whole grain waffles but cost a fraction of the price. I love to top these with peanut butter and sliced bananas - delicious! Even my kids love them :)
Jeanette R.
Orlando, FL
My niece and nephew love the strawberry and chocolate chip. My nephew uses chocolate syrup and my niece uses honey. I usually top them with ice cream,and maple syrup, or strawberries and chocolate syrup. Yummy! I like that I can just toast them in the toaster and its that quick. Great when you don't want to take out the waffle maker.
Brittany W.
Dallas, TX
I like the Eggo Honey Wheat waffles as they are usually on sale and I can stock up for really cheap. They taste pretty good, but it's a hit or miss. Most of the time, they leave me with a weird after taste in my mouth and not too filled up. Overall, I turn to these pretty tasty inexpensive waffles for a quick breakfast during the week.
Claudia R.
Fort George G Meade, MD
These taste better I think. Simply said it has more flavor its just a matter of getting use to the whole grain rich flavor. There are many different topping that you can use. Many fat free lowfat jams! Even freshly sliced fruit. Or take them with you plain! Its a healthier choice. The texture is good and theres enough crunch to it to satisfy. Its also fast and easy no messy prep!
Yurani M.
Goleta, CA
OMG!! I love Eggos! I don't really buy any more frozen waffles :( BUT when I did, these were the go to. I never bought any other waffles that were not eggo! their taste is so unique and amazing, like no other waffle you will ever eat guaranteed! When you toast them up, they become so golden and crispy and super amazing!
Cayla L.
West Memphis, AR
I bought these for my son over the weekend. We had them for breakfast this morning, and they were a huge hit! He's a little bit of a finicky eater (as most toddlers are), but I had no problem getting him to eat these with a touch of extra honey for dipping. Definitely a keeper in this house!
Juliya G.
Bowling Green, KY
See, I don't like frozen waffles/frozen food in general, everything is better fresh and homemade. But I do get that not everyone has the time for that. This does make a tasty breakfast and it's good that it is whole grain but read the ingredients and how many preservatives are in it before you decide.
Linda D.
Irvine, CA
What do you put on your waffles? i love peanut butter and banana slices!
Yashima B.
Brooklyn, NY
What's your favorite flavor?
Brittany G.
Madison, OH
Does it actually taste better with fruit on it?? Lol. I've never tried it.