Eggo Honey Oat Waffles uploaded by Connie F.Eggo Honey Oat Waffles uploaded by Danielle L.

BY EGGO #23 in Frozen Breakfasts

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Does it actually taste better with fruit on it?? Lol. I've never ...5 Answers
  • What do you put on your waffles? i love peanut butter and banana ...21 Answers
  • What's your favorite flavor?11 Answers
Eggo Honey Oat Waffles
  • "Nutrigrain Honey Oat waffles, paired with peanut butter, makes a great, and filling, breakfast." in 12 reviews
  • "This does make a tasty breakfast and it's good that it is whole grain but read the ingredients and how many preservatives are in it before you decide." in 12 reviews
  • "Overall, I turn to these pretty tasty inexpensive waffles for a quick breakfast during the week." in 6 reviews
  • "These waffles taste good, are easy to make, and can be taken on the run when you are running late in the morning." in 5 reviews
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
Russellville, AL
Foodie Expert
You can't taste the oats at all in these. At least that was my experience! Yum!
Holly S.
Holly S.
Shakopee, MN
Foodie Expert
I've always loved ego waffles I like them with strawberries and wiped cream on top. My favorite flavor is is the blueberry kind. This is really easy to make in the morning if you're on a time crunch
Lura J.
Lura J.
Foodie Expert
Good for a fast, easy breakfast. I would eat these as a kid with butter and syrup. Now I like to have them with chicken like my own fast, at home chicken and waffles. These ones are designed to be a bit healthier than the regular egos but still taste good.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Visalia, CA
Foodie Expert
Great breakfast option! I use to make pb&j waffle sandwiches, with bacon egg and cheese, or just plain with syrup. Not only do they taste good but are very filling.
Nicolette C.
Nicolette C.
Grand Island, NY
Love these and the multi grain with nutella and strawberries in the morning. So good! Mix it up, syrup is basic.
Jana S.
Jana S.
Barberton, OH
Foodie Expert
Love love love these!! So tasty! I Put honey and nutella on them to make a delicious to-go breakfast sandwich in the morning!
Barbara T.
Barbara T.
All i truly and really have to say about this is that you need to "keep your hands off of my eggo"
Brittni S.
Brittni S.
Indiana
This is an oldie, but a goodie. I prefer to make them homemade, but these are just as good and easier.
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Southern Pnes, NC
Nothing compairs to these waffles, a must have in the morning. We take these in the RV with us and my kids love these for breakfast.
Sulema D.
Sulema D.
Louisville, KY
Foodie Expert
Pretty good for an on the go breakfast. I like mine topped with applesauce, or maple syrup; of course another healthy option is fresh fruit and whipped cream.
Linda D.
Linda D.
Irvine, CA
What do you put on your waffles? i love peanut butter and banana slices!
Yashima B.
Yashima B.
Brooklyn, NY
What's your favorite flavor?
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Madison, OH
Does it actually taste better with fruit on it?? Lol. I've never tried it.