Food & SnacksFrozen FoodsFrozen BreakfastsEggo
Frozen Pancake Bites, Stuffed Chocolate, Frozen Breakfast Food, 1015oz

Eggo Frozen Pancake Bites, Stuffed Chocolate, Frozen Breakfast Food, 10.15oz

by Eggo

It’s almost impossible to have a meltdown when enjoying bite-sized Eggo® Chocolate Stuffed Pancake Bites. Hand-held & no toppings needed! Guaranteed to turn frowns upside down.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Eggo Frozen Pancake Bites, Stuffed Chocolate, Frozen Breakfast Food, 10.15oz!
How would you rate this product?
Ashley P.
Erie, PA
Eggo Frozen Pancake Bites, Stuffed Chocolate, Frozen Breakfast Food, 10.15oz uploaded by Ashley P.
These chocolate stuffed pancake bites are pretty tasty. They hit the spot without being overly sweet. I was expecting the pancake to be a little fluffier and the filling creamier, but overall, they were a bit dense. They definitely satisfied my chocolate craving!
ShaiAnne S.
Phoenix, AZ
Eggo Frozen Pancake Bites, Stuffed Chocolate, Frozen Breakfast Food, 10.15oz uploaded by ShaiAnne S.
I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. I was surprised when the directions said to microwave these these little pancakes, I figured they wouldn’t be good. It advised against putting them in the oven. I put 5 in there for the appropriate time and it was exactly perfect. These little bites were amazing! I’m so glad I got the chocolate flavor. They’re great little snacks for the day or for if you need something sweet after dinner. I can’t wait to try the strawberry flavor! #Eggo #Eggocashback #cashback #contest #Influenster @Influenster @Eggo
Michelle P.
Hoffman Est, IL
Eggo Frozen Pancake Bites, Stuffed Chocolate, Frozen Breakfast Food, 10.15oz uploaded by Michelle P.
These Stuffed Pancake Bites with chocolate filling by Eggo are so rich and decadent. ❤️ I’m happy to have picked them up on sale at Kroger. These are great when you need a little pick-me-up. Chocolate is so therapeutic! I loved these and recommend you try them!
Leslie P.
Eggo Frozen Pancake Bites, Stuffed Chocolate, Frozen Breakfast Food, 10.15oz uploaded by Leslie P.
These Eggos chocolate pancake bites were ok. They had an artificial chocolate after taste to them. I think kids would really like them because it will be like having dessert for breakfast. I would pick these over the strawberry flavored ones. I doubt I would buy them again. They were a little pricey for just being ok.
vannessa F.
Everett, WA
Eggo Frozen Pancake Bites, Stuffed Chocolate, Frozen Breakfast Food, 10.15oz uploaded by vannessa F.
I got these for my kids but I ate one as well and omg these are so good!! Really amazing flavor and something fun and new for a quick breakfast. Will definitely buy these in the future.
Rebecca M.
Idaho Falls, ID
Eggo Frozen Pancake Bites, Stuffed Chocolate, Frozen Breakfast Food, 10.15oz uploaded by Rebecca M.
My kids loved these, easy to prepare! However the price is a little steep for the amount ( 5.99 at my local Fred Meyers). With 3 kids these go quick! I’d buy again if they were on sale!
Mahwish A.
Naperville, IL
Eggo Frozen Pancake Bites, Stuffed Chocolate, Frozen Breakfast Food, 10.15oz uploaded by Mahwish A.
We love these little delectable bites, delicious sweet chocolate filling with savory pancake batter covering were gone in a jiffy! We would not mind these warm bites with a scoop of vanilla icecream for dessert. Inside package have all instructions, which will save a space in freezer and kids can easily help themselves, by warming these in microwave. All in all we throughly enjoyed these.
Yvelene R.
Kennesaw, GA
Eggo Frozen Pancake Bites, Stuffed Chocolate, Frozen Breakfast Food, 10.15oz uploaded by Yvelene R.
Thank you influenster for putting me on this. this was so delicious and extremely addictive. I tried half the bag and went back to finish the box in one day.
Kaitlyn L.
E Patchogue, NY
Eggo Frozen Pancake Bites, Stuffed Chocolate, Frozen Breakfast Food, 10.15oz uploaded by Kaitlyn L.
My kids absolutely loved these chocolate stuffed pancakes! Great for breakfast, brunch or even dessert. Easy and fast to make in the microwave.
Olivia S.
Gilbert, AZ
Eggo Frozen Pancake Bites, Stuffed Chocolate, Frozen Breakfast Food, 10.15oz uploaded by Olivia S.
The stuffed pancake bites were quick and easy to make. A fun sweet for a special treat. My daughter was expecting a little more filling, but I thought it was just right. I can’t justify the $5.99 price point on a regular grocery trip, but for a special occasion the stuffed pancake would be a great addition. I loved that the instructions were printed on the inner bag, helps to save space in the freezer!

Looking for your answer?