Eggland's Best Organic Cage Free Grade A Brown Eggs Large - 12 CT uploaded by Janet B.

BY EGGLAND'S BEST

Eggland's Best Organicâ„¢ Large Cage Free Grade A Brown Eggs.
Farm fresh.
Quality EB Approved.
USDA organic.
12 grade A brown eggs. Large.
Now! For your nutritious diet.
Excellent source of...
Vitamin D,B12, E.
Good source of...
Vitamins B2, B5.
Plus -115 mg omega 3.
25% less saturated fat than regular eggs.
Vegetarian fed hens.
Per egg-see nutrition facts for cholesterol content.
American masters of taste.
Gold superior taste. see more...

Shatasha S.
Attapulgus, GA
Foodie Expert
Honestly, these are the best eggs you can buy. I love the fresh taste. I always buy my Eggland's eggs from the Walmart because they have the best prices on them. I buy these every time I go shopping, wouldn't buy any other kind. I recommend these highly to everyone.
Kelly S.
Buffalo, NY
Foodie Expert
Hands down my favorite egg. I am a firm believer that raising chickens free-range results in richer tasting eggs. Eggs are again acknowledged as the perfect source of protein and we know that dietary cholesterol does not lead to higher circulating cholesterol. An egg a day keeps the doctor away! Highly recommend.
Brittany W.
The only kind of eggs I buy. Pretty much any groceries I can buy that are organic I get.. It's much better.
ashley r.
Rockford, IL
I buy these all the time. They taste just like any other "conventional" egg. But I like to bye these because my family supports eating as much organic as possible
Giselle  G.
These are the best eggs I can find in my local stores. I find that brown eggs in general taste better than white eggs. I use these for cooking and also in face masks and hair masks. Good source of protein and biotin plus many other nutrients.
Bre L.
These are by far my favorite tasting eggs in the market. I must have at least one of these eggs a day!
Karen G.
Mastic Beach, NY
Eggland's Best makes the best eggs, but these are the best of the best. I find the brown ages are more flavorful than the white eggs. I always get these if I can!
Alexandra L.
Astoria, NY
My favorite eggs! I find such a difference between organic brown eggs and generic white eggs. I'll never buy white eggs again!
Destiny H.
Foodie Expert
These eggs are tasty. Honestly they taste like every other egg I have ever tasted but I suppose because they are organic they are healthier than all the other eggs.
Danielle G.
Darby, PA
Foodie Expert
The absolute best hair protein ingredient. Mixing two (or more depending on hair volume) eggs with 1/4 cup coconut oil and 1/4 mayo then slather it on your hair. It's restores hair 's natural texture and curl pattern. Plus it decreases frizziness and adds luster!

Oh and eggs are super yummy in a frittata with kale, green onions, peppers, cheese and potatoes!