BY EGGLAND'S BEST

Eggland's Best Organic™ Large Cage Free Grade A Brown Eggs.
Farm fresh.
Quality EB Approved.
USDA organic.
12 grade A brown eggs. Large.
Now! For your nutritious diet.
Excellent source of...
Vitamin D,B12, E.
Good source of...
Vitamins B2, B5.
Plus -115 mg omega 3.
25% less saturated fat than regular eggs.
Vegetarian fed hens.
Per egg-see nutrition facts for cholesterol content.
American masters of taste.
Gold superior taste. see more...

Destiny H.
These eggs are tasty. Honestly they taste like every other egg I have ever tasted but I suppose because they are organic they are healthier than all the other eggs.
Brittany W.
The only kind of eggs I buy. Pretty much any groceries I can buy that are organic I get.. It's much better.
ashley r.
Rockford, IL
I buy these all the time. They taste just like any other "conventional" egg. But I like to bye these because my family supports eating as much organic as possible
Alexandra L.
Astoria, NY
My favorite eggs! I find such a difference between organic brown eggs and generic white eggs. I'll never buy white eggs again!
Joseph Z.
New York
Egg lands best eggs are very good quality eggs and there packaged very well, very rare to get cracked egg in my carton. The eggs have definitely a more rich flavor then other brands. The price is a little high though
Shatasha S.
Attapulgus , GA
Honestly, these are the best eggs you can buy. I love the fresh taste. I always buy my Eggland's eggs from the Walmart because they have the best prices on them. I buy these every time I go shopping, wouldn't buy any other kind. I recommend these highly to everyone.
Danielle G.
Darby, PA
The absolute best hair protein ingredient. Mixing two (or more depending on hair volume) eggs with 1/4 cup coconut oil and 1/4 mayo then slather it on your hair. It's restores hair 's natural texture and curl pattern. Plus it decreases frizziness and adds luster!

Oh and eggs are super yummy in a frittata with kale, green onions, peppers, cheese and potatoes!
khadijah r.
Dubai
Brown eggs are healthier than white eggs and Egg-land's Best Brown Eggs are fresh and great for a healthy omelette
Kate G.
Indianapolis, IN
My favorite breakfast and post work out food! Scrambled, hard boiled, and on a sandwich are my go tos.
Karen G.
Mastic Beach, NY
Eggland's Best makes the best eggs, but these are the best of the best. I find the brown ages are more flavorful than the white eggs. I always get these if I can!