Eggland's Best Organic Cage Free Grade A Brown Eggs Large - 12 CT uploaded by Janet B.

BY EGGLAND'S BEST

Eggland's Best Organic™ Large Cage Free Grade A Brown Eggs.
Farm fresh.
Quality EB Approved.
USDA organic.
12 grade A brown eggs. Large.
Now! For your nutritious diet.
Excellent source of...
Vitamin D,B12, E.
Good source of...
Vitamins B2, B5.
Plus -115 mg omega 3.
25% less saturated fat than regular eggs.
Vegetarian fed hens.
Per egg-see nutrition facts for cholesterol content.
American masters of taste.
Gold superior taste. see more...

Pamela M.
Springfield, MO
There is such a flavor difference in these eggs! After eating these, I can’t stand any other kind. They are a little pricier, but the result is worth every penny. Highly recommend!
Shatasha S.
Attapulgus, GA
Foodie Expert
Honestly, these are the best eggs you can buy. I love the fresh taste. I always buy my Eggland's eggs from the Walmart because they have the best prices on them. I buy these every time I go shopping, wouldn't buy any other kind. I recommend these highly to everyone.
Danielle G.
Darby, PA
Foodie Expert
The absolute best hair protein ingredient. Mixing two (or more depending on hair volume) eggs with 1/4 cup coconut oil and 1/4 mayo then slather it on your hair. It's restores hair 's natural texture and curl pattern. Plus it decreases frizziness and adds luster!

Oh and eggs are super yummy in a frittata with kale, green onions, peppers, cheese and potatoes!
Destiny H.
Foodie Expert
These eggs are tasty. Honestly they taste like every other egg I have ever tasted but I suppose because they are organic they are healthier than all the other eggs.
Nina G.
Harrisburg, PA
I used to get these until I found out that they are still factory farming so I will no longer support eb. The taste isn't different from most eggs, the best eggs I ever have are from local farms!
Alexandra L.
Astoria, NY
My favorite eggs! I find such a difference between organic brown eggs and generic white eggs. I'll never buy white eggs again!
Kate G.
Indianapolis, IN
My favorite breakfast and post work out food! Scrambled, hard boiled, and on a sandwich are my go tos.
Brittany W.
The only kind of eggs I buy. Pretty much any groceries I can buy that are organic I get.. It's much better.
ashley r.
Rockford, IL
I buy these all the time. They taste just like any other "conventional" egg. But I like to bye these because my family supports eating as much organic as possible
Bre L.
These are by far my favorite tasting eggs in the market. I must have at least one of these eggs a day!