BY EGGLAND'S BEST

Eggland's Best Organic™ Large Cage Free Grade A Brown Eggs.
Farm fresh.
Quality EB Approved.
USDA organic.
12 grade A brown eggs. Large.
Now! For your nutritious diet.
Excellent source of...
Vitamin D,B12, E.
Good source of...
Vitamins B2, B5.
Plus -115 mg omega 3.
25% less saturated fat than regular eggs.
Vegetarian fed hens.
Per egg-see nutrition facts for cholesterol content.
American masters of taste.
Gold superior taste. see more...

Nina G.
Harrisburg, PA
I used to get these until I found out that they are still factory farming so I will no longer support eb. The taste isn't different from most eggs, the best eggs I ever have are from local farms!
Alexandra L.
Astoria, NY
My favorite eggs! I find such a difference between organic brown eggs and generic white eggs. I'll never buy white eggs again!
Brittany W.
The only kind of eggs I buy. Pretty much any groceries I can buy that are organic I get.. It's much better.
Kate G.
Indianapolis, IN
My favorite breakfast and post work out food! Scrambled, hard boiled, and on a sandwich are my go tos.
Bre L.
These are by far my favorite tasting eggs in the market. I must have at least one of these eggs a day!
lola b.
I ♥️ egg lands ,egg lands best eggs are very good quality eggs and There backaged very well, very rare to get craked egg in my carton these are the best eggs you Can buy i ♥️ it .
Kelly S.
Buffalo, NY
Hands down my favorite egg. I am a firm believer that raising chickens free-range results in richer tasting eggs. Eggs are again acknowledged as the perfect source of protein and we know that dietary cholesterol does not lead to higher circulating cholesterol. An egg a day keeps the doctor away! Highly recommend.
khadijah r.
Dubai
Brown eggs are healthier than white eggs and Egg-land's Best Brown Eggs are fresh and great for a healthy omelette