BY EGGLAND'S BEST

Eggland's Best Organic™ Large Cage Free Grade A Brown Eggs.
Farm fresh.
Quality EB Approved.
USDA organic.
12 grade A brown eggs. Large.
Now! For your nutritious diet.
Excellent source of...
Vitamin D,B12, E.
Good source of...
Vitamins B2, B5.
Plus -115 mg omega 3.
25% less saturated fat than regular eggs.
Vegetarian fed hens.
Per egg-see nutrition facts for cholesterol content.
American masters of taste.
Gold superior taste. see more...

Liz M.
I made the switch from buying store brand white eggs to Eggland's Best Organic Cage Free Grade A Brown Eggs Large - 12 CT a year ago. In my opinion they taste so much better. I also prefer Cage Free Organic. They are a better option health wise for me. To pay a couple dollars more is no big deal when it comes to health & taste.
Susan W.
Dallas
Hands down the best fresh from Amish farm taste. These eggs are great I only buy these eggs. Just made breakfast with them this morning. They are a little more but usually go on sale twice a month. I highly recommend.
Joseph Z.
New York
Egg lands best eggs are very good quality eggs and there packaged very well, very rare to get cracked egg in my carton. The eggs have definitely a more rich flavor then other brands. The price is a little high though
Pamela M.
Springfield, MO
There is such a flavor difference in these eggs! After eating these, I can’t stand any other kind. They are a little pricier, but the result is worth every penny. Highly recommend!
Shatasha S.
Attapulgus , GA
Honestly, these are the best eggs you can buy. I love the fresh taste. I always buy my Eggland's eggs from the Walmart because they have the best prices on them. I buy these every time I go shopping, wouldn't buy any other kind. I recommend these highly to everyone.
Danielle G.
Darby, PA
The absolute best hair protein ingredient. Mixing two (or more depending on hair volume) eggs with 1/4 cup coconut oil and 1/4 mayo then slather it on your hair. It's restores hair 's natural texture and curl pattern. Plus it decreases frizziness and adds luster!

Oh and eggs are super yummy in a frittata with kale, green onions, peppers, cheese and potatoes!
ashley r.
Rockford, IL
I buy these all the time. They taste just like any other "conventional" egg. But I like to bye these because my family supports eating as much organic as possible
Destiny H.
These eggs are tasty. Honestly they taste like every other egg I have ever tasted but I suppose because they are organic they are healthier than all the other eggs.
Karen G.
Mastic Beach, NY
Eggland's Best makes the best eggs, but these are the best of the best. I find the brown ages are more flavorful than the white eggs. I always get these if I can!
Giselle  G.
These are the best eggs I can find in my local stores. I find that brown eggs in general taste better than white eggs. I use these for cooking and also in face masks and hair masks. Good source of protein and biotin plus many other nutrients.