BY EGGLAND'S BEST

Egg-Land's Best® Farm Fresh Best Grade A Eggs Large.

EB quality approved.

12 grade A eggs.

All natural.

Vegetarian fed hens.

Now!

For your nutritious diet.

Excellent source of... Vitamins D, B12, E.

Good source of... Vitamins B2, B5.

Plus-115mg omega 3.

25% less saturated fat than regular eggs.

Per egg - see nutrition facts for cholesterol content.

American Masters of taste gold superior taste. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Nikki  N.
Foodie Expert
I always use Eggland’s Best. They have a fresh taste and whip up beautifully. I notice a difference in the quality of my baked goods when I use them. Especially when making things like a pie crust. They are easy to find at your local grocery store in the dairy section. Look in the Sunday paper for coupons as well to save some extra $$$
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
Foodie Expert
These are eggs. There is nothing special about these eggs, absolutely nothing, unless you count the stamp, then, they're just eggs with a stamp. They don't taste any better, aren't any healthier, aren't anything more than any other egg you'll find in the grocery store. I honestly can't think of one reason I would ever spend this much on these eggs again. What a rip off.
Cynthia A.
Rocky Face, GA
Eggland's Best Grade A Large Eggs are my go-to when making egg dishes, like my Pulled Pork Deviled Eggs. Not only do Eggland's Best eggs stay fresher longer, their shells seem to be stronger than those of other eggs, making for perfectly boiled eggs every single time! Eggland's Best Grade A Eggs
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Foodie Expert
I have always bought egg lands best eggs. they are the best eggs out there. it has the best nutritional nd variety you can get. if they are cooked right, they taste amazing too. I have never bought any bad eggs form Egg lands best eggs. they are the best! and I will always buy them for the rest of my life. They are my every morning routines.
Shabana I.
Foodie Expert
I absolutely hate that this comes in styrofoam. Makes me so angry. My husband bought them because they were the only ones left on the shelf and I will never buy them again. Don't taste any different either.
Krista B.
Foodie Expert
England's Best are my favorite eggs! I always try to buy them when I can because I feel that they taste better. They seem to have a more wholesome taste and generally seem to be larger in size. The only downside is that they definitely tend to be more pricey than others.
Gianni A.
Foodie Expert
I think these eggs are just as good as others. Ive never seen any cracked ones, so that's always a good sign. Product is usually fresh and relatively inexpensive.
Jiset H.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Review for: Extra
I like Eggland's Best a lot better than other brands. It has a better consistency, quality, and it seems to cook better than others. I like buying the bigger one because that way I just use one egg instead of two and it's just enough for me. I would say that when using for baking or cooking get the regular ones so that it's more accurate with measurements.
Rachel L.
Baltimore, MD
The only thing I could ask to improve is the price, although I am able to use coupons combined with sales and rebates to occasionally get a good deal on them. The flavor is so much better than store brand eggs, they stay fresh longer and don't have that nasty stink that cheaper eggs have. I definitely prefer egglands best eggs to any other brand
Tiffany  S.
El Paso, TX
Review for: Jumbo
I have always had great eggs when buying egglands best. They are a bit more expensive than the store brand eggs but they often run coupons or have rebates on ibotta to help with that aspect. These are pretty great, if you cant get fresh from the chicken these eggs are the next best choice
kelly m.
Foodie Expert
Which is better White or Brown eggs?