Eggland's Best Grade A Brown Eggs Jumbo - 12 CT

by Eggland's Best

#10 in Eggs

Eggland's Best Jumbo A Grade Brown Eggs.

Brown eggs fresh from New England!

Farm fresh.

USDA A Grade.

Start your review of Eggland's Best Grade A Brown Eggs Jumbo - 12 CT!
How would you rate this product?
Annamaria C.
Astoria, NY
1,070 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
Great eggs and it’s very good for anything and it’s healthier than regular eggs I bake and use this brand for all my cookingEggland's Best Grade A Brown Eggs Extra Large - 12 CT
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
These are one of my favorite carton of eggs to use when I make homemade omelettes. These taste so good and you only need just a few to make the perfect size omelette. Highly recommend.
Chantelle F.
Murfreesboro, TN
I am an egg connoisseur and enjoy egglands eggs as they are large and full of protein. Best boiled with light butter , chicken buion cube, and light salt and pepper. Dip the boiled egg in the light butter,amazing. And when you boil it that's when you throw in the cube.
Brigitte R.
Hollywood, Fl
Love these eggs ! They taste good and you can literally make a lot of stuff , French toaste, scramble eggs , boiled eggs, etc . You can find them at Publix , Walmart . So good !
Katie S.
I would never buy anything other than Eggland's Best! They are always great quality for their competitive price. They are easy to find in almost any store from Walmart to Target to Kroger. The large size is best when making omelettes and such!
Navia T.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the taste of these eggs. Lots of nutrients packed in, and affordable too. Can’t go wrong with EB. They’re my go to.
chrystal G.
Brookhaven, PA
I and my husband often buy these eggs at the grocery store sometimes you can find them on sale. Pros they always have the 12 count cons sometimes the eggs are broken. Very Good flavor and easy to cook with. I would definitely buy it again. And would recommend to check the eggs before buying to be sure none are broken.Eggland's Best Grade A Brown Eggs Jumbo - 12 CT
Maricela H.
England's best eggs are OK not to bad but I do believe they are pricey and not to sure of I would purchase them again. I wasn't blown away and I believe I've tried other eggs that have a better taste wired because they are eggs but they have a different egg flavor.
Courtney H.
Oak Forest, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
Taste good and they’re affordable. Usually can find these at any grocery store around me. They’re jumbo like it says and last a while
Stephanie S.
Cherryville, NC
Best eggs on the market! Velvety, buttery-smooth taste is great in everything from scrambled eggs to the most luxurious desserts! Even better, they contain no hormones and come packed full of vitamins.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...