BY EGG BEATERS

United Egg Producers Certified. Produced in Compliance with United Egg Producers® Animal Husbandry Guidelines. www.uepcertified.com. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Lauren R.
Clinton, CT
These are great for throwing in my oats in the morning for extra protein in my oatmeal
Julie P.
Foodie Expert
Just need three of these to finish with my key lime pie. Which is so delicious I love it
Shannon C.
Foodie Expert
My husband decided it was time to cut back on some cholesterol, but he had gotten spoiled on scrambled eggs for breakfast, so we bought this. I didn't want to buy the yellow tinted egg whites because that just seemed weird to me, so I was really glad to see these on the shelves.
Jessica L.
Rowlett, TX
Foodie Expert
I highly recommend these. Easier then separating actual eggs from the yolk.
Bethany W.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Pre-separated egg whites like this are great when you're trying to lose weight. Instead of using a whole egg plus throwing out the yolk of another just to use the white, you can just add these whites to a whole egg to add bulk. If you don't even want to use a whole egg, this is great on its own. I usually do a mix of both, but egg white omlettes are great for healthy eating plans.
Trent H.
Mesa, AZ
Is it safe to drink this raw?