BY EGG BEATERS

United Egg Producers Certified. Produced in Compliance with United Egg Producers® Animal Husbandry Guidelines. www.uepcertified.com. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Deborah B.
Rockford, OH
This is an easy alternative to having to separate the whites yourself. It has a decent flavor but I don't think it compares to a fresh egg. Good choice for dieting and cutting back on cholesterol! It is a more expensive option but worth the convenience. I would try again!
Ash A.
Alexandria, VA
Easiest way to make a quick healthy and delicious breakfast (or diner). Taste is great, with no mess.
Denis B.
Las vegas, NV
Easy, and practical, you don't lose your time separating the yolk.
Taste really good!
Chrystal G.
Chase City, VA
Foodie Expert
The only egg white brand that I trust and love. I started eating this when I decided to take a healthier approach to eating. I just love the egg whites it's great.
melissa a.
New Castle, DE
Foodie Expert
So I love love love eggs, could and have eaten them everyday, but of course they're not good for you to have everyday, because they can be high in cholesterol. So what I did was eliminate the yellow by buying the egg whites. They are delicious, especially with avocado!
holly m.
Mcminnville, TN
Foodie Expert
This a great way to make your meal a little healthier. I used it a lot when I was on a diet to take the place of noodles in lasagna and it worked really well.
Jessica V.
Removing the yolk from an egg yield much better, more tasty and fluffy eggs. This isn't a bad product but definitely not something I will purchase again. I suggest using this for baking, not cooking.
Kacey S.
Holland, OH
I typically only eat egg whites so these are perfect. Great protein, low carb, fat, and calories. Perfect for omelettes, baking, shakes, etc. much more convenient than breaking a bunch of eggs and having to dispose of the yolks!
Angela J.
Springboro, OH
I actually really don't like these. Every time I cook them they get rubbery and taste funny. I'm not sure if I had a bad couple of boxes or if it's just the texture and how they taste
Kylie W.
Silvis, IL
Great way to get the protein of eggs without overdoing the yolks. I'll mix in one full egg with a serving of Egg Beaters and it helps keep me full throughout the first half of the day.
Trent H.
Mesa, AZ
Is it safe to drink this raw?