Egg Beaters Original uploaded by Sarah C.

BY EGG BEATERS

Egg Beaters® Original.
Low calorie.
No cholesterol.
No fat.
Made of real eggs.
Real egg product. see more...

• Are these made with any animal products?1 Answers
  • Hmm I've never heard of this! What do you all use this for?3 Answers
  • Does this taste like real eggs?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "But not nessicalry better then fresh eggs, they taste a little different then fresh eggs , but not extremely. " in 5 reviews
Sarah C.
Springfield, OR
Review for: Egg Product 16 oz more...
Mission® Gluten Free Soft Taco Tortillas 6 ct Bag along with Egg Beaters Original help me start my day most days with a breakfast burrito. The nutrition in this is fantastic and taste so good. The eggs protein keep me full all day plus making my morning easy to cook and the tortilla wraps it all up to keep me satisfied! I also throw in some Rosarita Refried Beans, Traditional, 16 oz (1 lb) 454 g - BEATRICE FOODS/GROC SPEC DIV to add fiber and flavor!
Valerie L.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
Easy breakfast creation! Using this allows me to cut time in the kitchen when making breakfast. Instead of having to deal with the mess of cracking and mixing them up I can use egg beaters and be done
Lynn B.
Review for: Egg Product 16 oz more...
This is convenient and easy to use in recipes and during cooking. It also comes in egg whites only. It has a long expiration date. It’s average priced. Many stores have their own brands.
Lauriell B.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Egg Product 16 oz more...
This tastes really good, but I'm not a big fan of the texture. My 7 month old daughter loves eggs though and this product creates soft eggs that she can easily mashup with her gums.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Review for: Egg Product 16 oz more...
LOVE these! I was looking for a healthier alternative to eggs and this was it. Less cholesterol and I don’t taste a difference from this to regular eggs. Not to mention they are easier to deal with, no cracking of eggs or egg shells. I love to use them for scrambled eggs and recently I tried a quiche with them and it turned out great! This brand is more expensive than other brands, such as Walmart’s great value brand, but I have not tried other brands and find this price to still be reasonable.
Tasha H.
Love how egg beaters has regular eggs and egg whites. Egg beaters is easy to pour, there is no hassle or having to get finger dirty to crack eggs. You don't need to worry about getting shell in your eggs. The taste is great also!
Julie W.
Austin, TX
So easy, no fuss no mess! Great taste and easy to pour when scrambling eggs or even to use when baking! Try the egg white beaters as well for a healthy omelette!
Heather L.
Tampa, FL
I use egg beaters egg substitute along with the egg whites in the liquid form almost daily! For someone who is short on time and doesn't have time to crack a bunch of eggs these are lifesaver! The amount of uses of egg beaters is endless! Some of the many uses that I have for these are the following: used in protein pancakes, I make crustless pumpkin pie (healthy version) with these, add them to oatmeal with a tablespoon of peanut butter, I even make a egg beater crust in a pan and make a healthy pizza from them! They are great and require no cleanup. I am always rushing in the morning to prepare my meals for the day and these make preparation a breeze! A+
Tara N.
Here's the thing. Egg beaters are great. However, the Walmart brand is significantly cheaper and there is no taste difference or calorie/protein difference. I also found that regular eggs are tastier and quite frankly much better for you. I'd rather eat the extra 40-50 calories and get some good-for-you nutrients than pour my egg out.
Brittany W.
I found these a couple of months back, and boy am I glad that I did. I have never been a big breakfast eater for the simple fact that early in the morning I would prefer not to have to do a ton of work to make my breakfast. With Egg Beaters, it's as simple as pouring them in a frying pan, scrambling them up, and voila - breakfast!

If you are looking for something with a little more taste - try the Southwest flavor (my personal favorite).
Nicole J.
Clermont, FL
Do you mix any veggies with your egg beaters? and if you do what kind?
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Hmm I've never heard of this! What do you all use this for?
Tina K.
Holden , La.
Does this taste like real eggs?
Danielle S.
Amherst, NY
Does this product have all of the same health benefits as real eggs?
Angela B.
Tracy, CA
Can people with egg allergies eat these? It says right on the package "real egg product"