BY EFFERDENT

New. Removes the Toughest Stains. Kills 10x More Odor-Causing Bacteria*. Cleans in Just 3 Minutes. Great for Retainers** & Mouth Guards. Clean with Efferdent® Power Clean Crystals™ Daily To: Kill 99.9% of the germs that cause denture odor. Dissolve tough stains in hard-to-reach places. Reduce plaque buildup and remove food particles that can cause gum irrita. see more...

Jennifer T.
I purchased Effordent Power Clean Crystals for my daughter's night guard. She has a horrible habit of leaving it sitting out all day. I saw these in our local chain pharmacy and was excited when I saw that it kills bacteria, cleans & refreshes in only 3 minutes! My teenage daughter uses this every single night and loves it.
charisse c.
Mckinney, TX
I purchased these to clean my partials and they are great. It takes only a few minutes to clean and they always come out nice and fresh.
Jordan K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I used this product to clean my retainer. I loved how fresh and clean it made it after soaking.

Kohl's