Efferdent Plus Anti-Bacterial Denture Cleanser Tablets Extreme Minty Fresh uploaded by Clara S.Efferdent Plus Anti-Bacterial Denture Cleanser Tablets Extreme Minty Fresh uploaded by Clara S.Efferdent Plus Anti-Bacterial Denture Cleanser Tablets Extreme Minty Fresh uploaded by Isabel J.

BY EFFERDENT #1 in Denture Care

Efferdent Plus® Minty Fresh Anti-Bacterial Denture Cleanser Extreme Tablets - 36.

Kills 99.9% of odor-causing germs.

Fights odor.

Removes stains. see more...

• I use this as an alternative for my retainer cleaner . Th...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Amanda R.
Gfafb, ND
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Cleanser-Tablets 78 more...
Great for cleaning retainer. Causes slight discoloration but there’s no plaque buildup or smell. Love how the water foams as cleaning then goes clear when done. Affordable and supplies a lot of tablets
Sofia S.
MIAMI, FL
Great it disinfects my retainers so well. I leave them there for a little bit and they come out amazing. My orthodontist always says that my retainers look great and asks me what I use and I tell him these capsules.
Clara S.
Review for: Plus Cleanser With Listerine Freshburst 36 Tablet more...
Wonderful stuff, very gentle and cleanses properly.
I use a thermoplastic denture adhesive "Comfort Lining", which requires low maintenance changing every 6 to 7 days and this cleanser doesn't harm my denture adhesive at all. It leaves a slight taste of clean in the thermoplastic adhesive all day which I like, keeps my breath fresh and clean.
Now, I do not use any paste denture adhesives, so there's not too much to clean off of my dentures, just run cold water and a toothbrush over my dentures and Comfort Lining after soaking all night and I'm very satisfied with doing it this way.
Doris W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like using efferdent for cleaning dentures . I've been using these a few years now and I recommend this to anyone needing a denture cleaner. I've never been disappointed using Efferdent Plus Antibacterial Denture cleaning Tables.
Cassidy B.
Overland Park, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used to use these to clean my retainer and it was always super effective. They are super easy to use I always placed in warm water and it always cleaned my retainer well and made it feel fresh again. Such a great value for the price!
Rochelle N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this dental cleaner for my plastic retainers. I use it every night to clean my retainers. I soak it in a cup filled with warm water. I like how it cleans the bacteria and food smell in my plastic retainers. It really makes my retainers so clean and feel better to wear because of the minty fresh scent.
connie P.
Logan, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are amazeing! Cleans well and refreshs your teeth really well.I usually get mine at walmart their more reasonable there.seems to really brighten the teeth really well.if haven't tried you should you will like them.
Hallie M.
Buckeye, AZ
I have retainers from previously having braces and the retainers build up plaque and my orthodontist recommended this product to me. They are just tablets that you can put in a cup or bowl of water and let your dentures or retainers soak in for about in hour and they get rid of plaque.
Meaghan A.
Really helpful product for cleaning retainers! I used to put my retainer in this product once a night and it kept it extremely clean. I've tried other similar products and this one worked the best. Would definitely recommend!
Sydney B.
Bossier City, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Cleanser-Tablets 78 more...
I really like this product because I just got my denture a few weeks ago and it is SO much cleaner than my retainer just because I’m able to use this product with it! I think it’s so easy and gentle but it smells good
Thuy D.
Houston , TX
I use this as an alternative for my retainer cleaner . The product is much cheaper . Also it does its job it makes my retainer smelling great and looking clean