Efferdent Plus Anti-Bacterial Denture Cleanser Tablets Extreme Minty Fresh

Efferdent Plus® Minty Fresh Anti-Bacterial Denture Cleanser Extreme Tablets - 36.

Kills 99.9% of odor-causing germs.

Fights odor.

Removes stains.

Que tan efectivo es este producto? Me gustaría probarlo
I use this as an alternative for my retainer cleaner . The product is much cheaper . Also it does its job it makes my retainer smelling great and looking clean
Start your review of Efferdent Plus Anti-Bacterial Denture Cleanser Tablets Extreme Minty Fresh!
Cordova, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great for cleaning retainer. Causes slight discoloration but there’s no plaque buildup or smell. Love how the water foams as cleaning then goes clear when done. Affordable and supplies a lot of tablets
Efferdent Plus Anti-Bacterial Denture Cleanser Tablets Extreme Minty Fresh uploaded by Clara S.
Wonderful stuff, very gentle and cleanses properly.
I use a thermoplastic denture adhesive "Comfort Lining", which requires low maintenance changing every 6 to 7 days and this cleanser doesn't harm my denture adhesive at all. It leaves a slight taste of clean in the thermoplastic adhesive all day which I like, keeps my breath fresh and clean.
Now, I do not use any paste denture adhesives, so there's not too much to clean off of my dentures, just run cold water and a toothbrush over my dentures and Comfort Lining after soaking all night and I'm very satisfied with doing it this way.
Wonderful stuff, very gentle and cleanses properly.
Overland Park, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used to use these to clean my retainer and it was always super effective. They are super easy to use I always placed in warm water and it always cleaned my retainer well and made it feel fresh again. Such a great value for the price!
Buckeye , AZ
I have retainers from previously having braces and the retainers build up plaque and my orthodontist recommended this product to me. They are just tablets that you can put in a cup or bowl of water and let your dentures or retainers soak in for about in hour and they get rid of plaque.
Really helpful product for cleaning retainers! I used to put my retainer in this product once a night and it kept it extremely clean. I've tried other similar products and this one worked the best. Would definitely recommend!
Norman, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like this product because I just got my denture a few weeks ago and it is SO much cleaner than my retainer just because I’m able to use this product with it! I think it’s so easy and gentle but it smells good
Oregon , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use this product to clean my retainers. It is very effective. It keeps them really clean and clear. So I don't have to worry about getting sick. It did meet my expectations and I will continue to repurchase it
Sandwich, IL
Just discovered these to soak my night guard in! So convenient and when I'm ready, I just rinse my night guard and it's ready for use again! Definitely a must for night guards and retainers!
Absolutely love these! I wear my retainer every single night. I wake up in the morning and soak my retainer in one of these and when bed time comes it is clean and ready to use again!
Smyrna
I’ve always used this product to clean off my retainer. It always seems to do a great job. The only reason I don’t give it five stars is because I can’t compare to anything else.