Efferdent Anti-Bacterial Denture Cleanser Tablets uploaded by Amy B.

BY GENERIC

Efferdent Anti-Bacterial Denture Cleanser Tablets: Works on dentures, partials, retainers Kills millions of bacteria Fights odor Removes stains For a brighter, more confident smile! see more...

Brittany W.
ANACORTES, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Original Bonus 44Ct, Mint more...
I used to get this for my brothers retainer and I would soak it during the day with one of these tablets and him being the germaphob that he was, could feel ok about putting his retainer back in, knowing the tablets cleaned it completely. And it left it tasting minty fresh. You cannot beat the price.
Lizzy S.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Use this for my retainers to clean them periodically. This product works really great for my retainer. Have only tried using this product.
Amy B.
Parkers Lake, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love how #Efferdent cleanse your Dentures and keeps them fresh. This is such a great product I even buy it for family members.
PW C.
Denture tablets can also be used for brightening and removing staining from hard to remove nail polish stains! Just dissolve the tablet in warm water and soak your fingertips before gently scrubbing with a nail brush.
Doaa S.
1,226 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It is an amazing product <3 It is very effective and I can't sleep without it <3 it feels you are very clean and fresh .

Walmart