Efferdent Anti-Bacterial Denture Cleanser Tablets uploaded by Cinnamon C.Efferdent Anti-Bacterial Denture Cleanser Tablets uploaded by Cinnamon C.Efferdent Anti-Bacterial Denture Cleanser Tablets uploaded by Cinnamon C.

BY EFFERDENT #3 in Denture Care

Efferdent® Anti-Bacterial Denture Cleanser.

Kills 99.9% of odor causing bacteria.

Fights odor.

Removes stains. see more...

Buy on Target
Kayla T.
Waynesville, OH
I use these for my corrective trays to soak in during the day occasionally. Cleans everything off of them and makes them not smell like absolutely horrific! Super inexpensive and last a while if you don’t use a tablet every day. Great for Invisalign or other tray systems
Absolutely an amazing product. I use this at night to soak my dentures and in the morning I use my denture paste and my dentures are nice and white. Good thing is.. if I forget the paste the efferdent works great by itself.
Lauren L.
Beaverton , OR
I use this to clean my retainers and night guard on a daily basis. It is gentle enough to use on my soft retainer but even though it is gentle it still cleans really well. I love being able to put my retainer in water and let it soak with one of these tablets while i get ready for bed. Then after a little bit I remove the retainers and brush them off and then I'm ready for bed!
Rochelle N.
I've been using efferdent for years after I got my braces off and use retainers now. They clean my retainers pretty well and gets rid of the odor. I use this product daily so I'm always having to repurchase it. It kind of has a weird smell so I have to rinse my retainers really good.
Elizabeth N.
Harrisburg, PA
Retainer wearers! I have clear retainers and I love soaking them in this stuff to get them nice and clean. Such an easy cleaning process and leaves them looking great and feeling clean! Highly recommend to anyone with retainers.
ashlyn o.
i use this to clean my Invisalign and get rid of any nasty taste or smell that might be on it, very helpful and works perfect for getting rich of all those things, of course you still have to brush it tjo
Victoria W.
I have used these for 10 years to clean and disinfect my retainers and they work like a charm and they last forever. They come in boxes of like 120 so they can last me for months on end.
Margot D.
Tappan, NY
I bought this for my invisalign and it is wonderful. A huge box is pretty cheap, and you can get it at any supermarket. It takes fifteen minutes to use but if you put your retainer in first thing in the morning, shower and brush your teeth, fifteen minutes have already flown by!
Talitha H.
Staten Island, NY
I use this to clean my Invisalign alligners and it works amazingly. The chemicals rinse off easily and doesn't leave a weird taste or smell so I can just rinse, pop them back in and be on my way!!
Vanessa S.
Riverside, CA
I have Invisalign so I use these to clean my trays about once a week or so. It removes plaque, removes stains, and removes any odor. And its pretty cheap.