Efferdent Anti-Bacterial Denture Cleanser Tablets uploaded by Cinnamon C.Efferdent Anti-Bacterial Denture Cleanser Tablets uploaded by Cinnamon C.Efferdent Anti-Bacterial Denture Cleanser Tablets uploaded by Cinnamon C.

BY EFFERDENT #2 in Denture Care

Efferdent® Anti-Bacterial Denture Cleanser.

Kills 99.9% of odor causing bacteria.

Fights odor.

Removes stains. see more...

Buy on Target*
Talitha H.
Talitha H.
Staten Island, NY
I use this to clean my Invisalign alligners and it works amazingly. The chemicals rinse off easily and doesn't leave a weird taste or smell so I can just rinse, pop them back in and be on my way!!
Natalie B.
Natalie B.
Pittsburgh, PA
These clean so well! They get rid of all the funk, gunk, and bacteria floating around in there and leave my mouth feeling fresh!
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Lacey, WA
I use this to clean my retainers and night guard on a daily basis. It is gentle enough to use on my soft retainer but even though it is gentle it still cleans really well. I love being able to put my retainer in water and let it soak with one of these tablets while i get ready for bed. Then after a little bit I remove the retainers and brush them off and then I'm ready for bed!
Rochelle N.
Rochelle N.
I've been using efferdent for years after I got my braces off and use retainers now. They clean my retainers pretty well and gets rid of the odor. I use this product daily so I'm always having to repurchase it. It kind of has a weird smell so I have to rinse my retainers really good.
Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.
Harrisburg, PA
Retainer wearers! I have clear retainers and I love soaking them in this stuff to get them nice and clean. Such an easy cleaning process and leaves them looking great and feeling clean! Highly recommend to anyone with retainers.
ashlyn o.
ashlyn o.
i use this to clean my Invisalign and get rid of any nasty taste or smell that might be on it, very helpful and works perfect for getting rich of all those things, of course you still have to brush it tjo
Kimberly K.
Kimberly K.
Ansted, WV
I love how fresh smelling the scent is. I usually buy it was Walmart and it's a reasonable price. I feel safe using it since its goes after bacteria.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Riverview, FL
Efferent works great on retainers!! It leaves my retainers cleaner than ever!! Must have if you or your child have retainers or Invisalign.
Kortnie V.
Kortnie V.
Hopkinsville, KY
I can't say enough good things about this product. It's one of my go to products. I have nothing but good things to say and I think others should try this.
Lauren E.
Lauren E.
Vero Beach, FL
Love this product. Used multiple times now...am obsessed!!!!! So many good things to say. Very moisturizing. Smells really good