BY EFFEN

Effen Vodka Cucumber 750ML

Start your review of Effen Vodka Cucumber 750ML!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
valencia l.
Las Vegas , NV
If you’re looking to get turnt quick, THIS IS YOUR GUY! Lol I loved this because it not only tastes refreshing alone as a shot but as well mixed. I think the after taste is a bit awkward but nothing to turn you off of drinking it. I would definitely buy this again and use it paired with fruits as a blend!
Jamie L.
Middleburg
My brother introduced me to this drink not too long ago and at first I was a little thrown off by the cucumber taste. But I went and bought that cucumber Gatorade flavor and mixed them together and it actually turned into one of my favorite drinks. I recommend!
Katie C.
Effen Vodka Cucumber & Effen Vodka Black Cherry - I love the Effen flavored vodkas for mixers to my favorite cocktails. The cucumber is excellent for a good bloody Mary and I use the black cherry for my vodka soda with a little bit of lime.
Brittany H.
Austin, TX
I love this vodka. It is super refreshing and budget friendly! It goes amazing with some club soda for a brisk, refreshing drink. I love to use this during summer to mix with mint and create a water like mix with vodka. This is definitely my go to vodka!
Victoria S.
El Paso, TX
The taste is great and all until you wake up the next day and I get a nasty hang over from it and the after taste isn’t all that great. Not sure I would recommend to my friends buying this vodka i would say try something else
Megan J.
I love the cucumber flavor. It is absolutely delicious with just soda water and a squeeze of lemon. Or, use it in a cucumber mojito! The flavor is just enough and not too overpowering, plus I love the look of the bottle.
Kaycee A.
Canyon
I love to drink this on Sundays in a fancy cocktail at a shady bar, or in a vodka soda when it’s warm. It’s a great flavor for a great price, and Effen’s packaging always catches your eye. Would definitely recommend!
Rosa B.
Ontario
I love this vodka so much . The best refreshing drink . Cucumber vodka , Sprite , a dash of Lemon and tapatio is the best drink I could ask for . Been drinking it for years now and it never gets old .
Jenna W.
Canton
I liked this. I had a refreshing taste. I believe you could mix this with many different mixers. I don’t know if I would buy it again but that’s only because I’m not huge into cucumber flavor.
Brittani C.
Temple Hills, MD
This has become my new favorite vodka brand. Smooth taste and good flavor without being sweet. I use the cucumber for bloody Mary’s and mojitos because it has a light flavor but adds so much to a cocktail. I strongly recommend it to someone that is making small batch drinks or wants a good vodka at a decent price. Not the cheapest, but worth every penny.