Effen Vodka Cucumber 750ML

by Effen

Cucumber and vanilla flavored vodka. Deliciously enhanced with natural cucumber flavors.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Effen Vodka Cucumber 750ML!
Baileigh I.
Salida , CO
Soooooo good, this stuff is something that I definitely didn't think that I would like but I ended up really liking it. It has a refreshing taste to it. It's kind of a spiked cucumber water.. mmmmm!
Lenaiza E.
Aberdeen, NC
This is the SMOOTHEST VODKA EVER! Good job 50 cent i will continue to spend my money. The flavor of the cucumber with lime and a splash of sprite and cranberry is perfect for pool days in the summer!
Samantha S.
Twin Lake, MI
It was really good. Cannot believe how great it is in bloody Mary’s. Or just over ice while floating in a pool. Very refreshing!

i have not found anything that compares with it.

i have not found anything that compares with it.
Ariel T.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Very smooth vodka you can drink it straight out of the bottle and you wouldnt even need a chaser its something anyone can drink in any occasion or celebration
Molly M.
Fargo, ND
This vodka is so good it makes me want to cry. The taste of alcohol usually makes me want to cry so I tend to cover it up with lots of soda which means a lot of sugar and calories. However, this vodka which water and a little lime juice is the most perfect drink in the world. It just tastes like cucumber water and it's so refreshing and very little calories. It is expensive so this can be your fancy alcohol.
Alexis S.
Not a fan of vodka but this is pretty smooth. 3 stars because it's way too expensive. But I received for marketing purposes.
Geri T.
Atlanta
A staple in my household! Effen is delicious and puts the "um" in Summer. The cucumber taste is pronounced and it works well to infuse honeydew melons and cantaloupe. The best part: quality that's affordable! I first tried this product at a bar on sale in a mixed drink and went back for shots!
melanie M.
Elmont, NY
Purchased at: Whole Foods
Smooth cucumber flavor best chilled with fresh cucumbers and mint! & a splash of seltzer water or coconut water for a low calorie mix
Dawn L.
Redwood City, CA
Love!!! I first had this at the Four Seasons in Maui and it is my favorite summer time drink. Cool and refreshing everytime.
Heather S.
Horsham, PA
This tastes like summer in a glass. Its very light and refreshing and really takes cocktails to the next level!

Looking for your answer?