Effen Vodka Cucumber  uploaded by Melissa S.Effen Vodka Cucumber  uploaded by Abby T.

BY EFFEN #31 in Vodka

Those who are deliberate about the details they choose, from their clothes and clubs to their cocktails and company, choose a vodka with similar priorities. EFFEN Vodka wasn’t just distilled for them-it was designed for them. Everything about ultra-premium EFFEN Vodka was painstakingly designed. The continuous distillation process that ensures extraordinarily smooth taste. The range of daring flavors, including Black Cherry, Dutch Raspberry and Cucumber. And definitely the bartender-designed touch that adorns each bottle: a polymer sleeve. That’s what makes EFFEN Vodka perfect for those who love good design. We’re the product of one. see more...

April W.
Denver, CO
My husband works for the Starz Network where Power (50 Cents show) airs. Last year we saw that 50 Cent was doing appearances at liquor stores in the area so we decided it would be fun to say hi. We of course grabbed a few bottles to get autographs and thought nothing of it. Then one day this summer I decided to make cocktails with fresh, blended watermelon, a splash of lime, and the cucumber Effen Vodka and WOW!!! It's super smooth, the cucumber is not artificial like lots of flavored vodka, and didn't give us that nasty hangover you can get from other brands (ahem..Pinnacle), This became our drink of the summer and all of our friends request it overtime we get together!
Ashley S.
Lompoc, CA
I didn't really care for the flavor of this vodka. I have tried some very good cucumber vodka usually organic so i thought i would give it a try.  I was sad I really wanted to like it, specially since I thought it was cute it's close to my sons name. I will not buy this again not worth the $19 it cost you can buy  a better organic cucumber vodka at costco for the same price and size.
Teresa B.
I love this vodka! I was iffy at first, because of the cucumber, but my boyfriend made a mixed drink with it and it was surprisingly good! Whenever we try a new drink, we take shots of it first to see how smooth it is, and it's very smooth! You get what you pay for, a great quality beverage! My hangover was tolerable the next day!
Johanna E.
Minneapolis
This was the first time i had ever tried a cucumber flavored vodka and i was a little nervous. It was actually pretty refreshing. Not my favorite flavor but would probably be good in a summer mixed drink. Fun for something different!
Mercedes M.
Ramsey
We bought Effen Cucumber Vodka on sale, it was our first time trying what we heard to be 'quality vodka' and our original brand was out of stock.- I would have to say I wasn't disappointed, but have not had a bad cucumber vodka yet. It was very smooth and great "real" cucumber flavor!  In comparison to the competition, without being on sale it's more $$ than I'd usually like to spend, but definitely what I was looking for.
Brittonia M.
Did not like this at all, I couldn’t taste the cucumber flavor but just strong vodka! Would not be a repeated consumer because if the strong taste, the price is good depending on where you are and the place you buy it from.
Emily J.
Cucumber is definitely my favorite flavor of effen vodka. It isn't too sweet or too strong which is what I like most. It has a cool light flavor that goes good with anything. I would highly recommend if you don't like sweet vodka
Abby T.
Baltimore
The best cucumber vodka I’ve tried! Must smoother and more refreshing than Svedka cucumber lime. I’ve bought multiple bottles and can’t imagine finding a better alternative. Effen Vodka Cucumber
Kelsey M.
Got to admit, I️ wasn’t sold when I️ first tried cucumber vodka, until I️ tried this brand! The perfect cucumber flavor without being too overbearing and pairs perfectly with tonic or sparking water 🙌🏼😋
Ashley C.
Brooklyn
Love the cucumber taste. Something I would not have usually gone for, but combined with the right mixer it can be a hit at events or for relaxation!  The scent is not overbearing and the taste is not too heavy! With any recreational drink remember its all in moderation1