BY EFFEN

Those who are deliberate about the details they choose, from their clothes and clubs to their cocktails and company, choose a vodka with similar priorities. EFFEN Vodka wasn’t just distilled for them-it was designed for them. Everything about ultra-premium EFFEN Vodka was painstakingly designed. The continuous distillation process that ensures extraordinarily smooth taste. The range of daring flavors, including Black Cherry, Dutch Raspberry and Cucumber. And definitely the bartender-designed touch that adorns each bottle: a polymer sleeve. That’s what makes EFFEN Vodka perfect for those who love good design. We’re the product of one. see more...

• What Is your best Cocktail Recipe using Effen Black Cherry?3 Answers
  • What would be the perfect juice or soda to mix this with?3 Answers
Effen Vodka Black Cherry

Start your review of Effen Vodka Black Cherry !

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Aleksandra A.
Elmwood Park, IL
This product is very good with 7-up and also as a shot. It goes down smooth and it does not have a bad after taste.
Hanna W.
Lisle, IL
Purchased at: Target
I got this from target and its pretty good! I drank it with diet coke and i really liked it !
Shenika H.
Flint, MI
I just think it’s gross tasting not worth buying and consuming. The packaging is the best part to be honest
Carson B.
Wallingford , CT
This is my favorite flavor of Effen! I always keep a bottle on my bar at home. It is reasonably priced and tastes great. I like it better than some other comparable brands. It is a good flavor and not over powering. Definitely recommend for anyone who likes black cherry!
Kayla B.
Boston Ma
Oooou. Let me tell you this vodka is a serious drink! Im a big fan of cherry flavor and this is everything I though it would be. The taste is amazing and the bite of the alcohol effect is not over whelming. I mix it with V8 SPLASH (any flavor) and a little ginger ale and it goes great! This vodka was hard for me to find tho.
Debbie S.
Franklin, IL
Love this flavor and brand. Clean crisp flavor and not too sweet. Great mixer with either light or dark soda
Kandice M.
antioch
I’ve used this to make lots of martinis and it’s always been a quality vodka to me. The black cherry is especially smooth.
Angie B.
Fishers
Great vodka to use in a martini or straight up. It is smooth and you don’t need to cover the harsh taste of some vodkas. This is good any way you want to use it. Shots may be a waste with such a good quality vodka.
Adrienne C.
Fall River
Wow 50 Cent made this Vodka for those who do not know,
he actually came to Warwick, RI to promote it where I received a free bottle.
And the black cherry was SO flavorful! Slight rubbing alcohol taste, but
just add 1 shot with 6 oz sprite and 1 tbsp Marchino cherries
♓Whit💋 C.
Mesa
Love love love! Priced very well too. But often cannot find this. Amazing drink. 5 stars all the way. My first pick.
shatoni B.
What Is your best Cocktail Recipe using Effen Black Cherry?