BY EFFEN

Those who are deliberate about the details they choose, from their clothes and clubs to their cocktails and company, choose a vodka with similar priorities. EFFEN Vodka wasn’t just distilled for them-it was designed for them. Everything about ultra-premium EFFEN Vodka was painstakingly designed. The continuous distillation process that ensures extraordinarily smooth taste. The range of daring flavors, including Black Cherry, Dutch Raspberry and Cucumber. And definitely the bartender-designed touch that adorns each bottle: a polymer sleeve. That’s what makes EFFEN Vodka perfect for those who love good design. We’re the product of one. see more...

• What Is your best Cocktail Recipe using Effen Black Cherry?3 Answers
  • What would be the perfect juice or soda to mix this with?3 Answers
Effen Vodka Black Cherry

Start your review of Effen Vodka Black Cherry !

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Liz S.
Arlington Heights
This is my vodka of choice! It's smooth and delicious with a slight cherry flavor that isn't too overpowering. I love pairing this with Sprite or any lemon-lime soda to recreate a childhood classic, the Shirley Temple, but for adults. Love this vodka!
Tiffani W.
Mt Pleasant, SC
I bought this for my Christmas party this year. It was a huge hit. We really like it mixed with the cran Cherry by Ocean Spray. I highly recommend it
Jillian C.
This is easily my favorite flavored vodka on the market. No need for a mixer when it tastes so perfect just chilled with a cherry on the side!
Shelby B.
Waterloo, IA
The best in Moscow mules or with Diet Coke or Dr Pepper! Black cherry and Vanilla flavors help to make this so smooth. Packaging is beautiful.
kelly z.
Plano, IL
OMG my favorite best ever always keep a bottle handy best flavor tooooooo they even have a Chicago cubs edition
Rachel T.
Morgantown, WV
I was very hungover after this vodka. I think that the sugar content must be higher than other vodkas. The flavor itself if great and super easy to mix. The packaging is super cute though! Would buy again.
shatoni B.
So Tasty!
This is really good to make an effen Lemonade with for a girls night! Grab you a bottle of this and some minute maid lemonade and you would have a great drink. garnish a little lemon wedge on it and it makes a perfect cocktail for any occasion!
Erica V.
Sewell, NJ
It has a great flavor, it doesn’t burn going down! I either mix it with Sprite or take a shot of it.
> Y.
Toronto , ON
The taste is sooo good! Great by itself but even better mixed into a ice cold cocktail! The packaging is very clean and refined.
Jacqueline N.
It really is such a smooth vodka that's well worth the price. The black cherry isn't over powering and its so good mixed with ginger ale! I love the packaging on it too. Its doesnt taste nasty like cheaper vodkas either so I definitely recommend since its not super pricey and you can actually enjoy the taste.
shatoni B.
What Is your best Cocktail Recipe using Effen Black Cherry?