BY EFFEN

Those who are deliberate about the details they choose, from their clothes and clubs to their cocktails and company, choose a vodka with similar priorities. EFFEN Vodka wasn’t just distilled for them-it was designed for them. Everything about ultra-premium EFFEN Vodka was painstakingly designed. The continuous distillation process that ensures extraordinarily smooth taste. The range of daring flavors, including Black Cherry, Dutch Raspberry and Cucumber. And definitely the bartender-designed touch that adorns each bottle: a polymer sleeve. That’s what makes EFFEN Vodka perfect for those who love good design. We’re the product of one. see more...

• What Is your best Cocktail Recipe using Effen Black Cherry?3 Answers
  • What would be the perfect juice or soda to mix this with?3 Answers
Effen Vodka Black Cherry

Start your review of Effen Vodka Black Cherry !

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Kayla B.
Boston Ma
Oooou. Let me tell you this vodka is a serious drink! Im a big fan of cherry flavor and this is everything I though it would be. The taste is amazing and the bite of the alcohol effect is not over whelming. I mix it with V8 SPLASH (any flavor) and a little ginger ale and it goes great! This vodka was hard for me to find tho.
Carson B.
Wallingford , CT
This is my favorite flavor of Effen! I always keep a bottle on my bar at home. It is reasonably priced and tastes great. I like it better than some other comparable brands. It is a good flavor and not over powering. Definitely recommend for anyone who likes black cherry!
Kayli N.
Ames, IA
The black cherry flavor is not my favorite but that is entirely personal preference. I don’t like cherries that much. I was given this bottle as a gift and struggled to find drinks to make with it. However, shots are smooth and with the proper bar knowledge I’m sure you could come up with something lovely to make with this. Overall, not my favorite Effen vodka but still up to standard for their spirits. It’s worth the money.
Samantha B.
Bridgman
I believe they named it "Effen" because it's effin gross!! Terrible terrible taste. I couldn't tell you whether you'll have a hangover after a night of drinking this because I couldn't stomach more than one shot of this. I can only assume the other flavors are just as bad but I could hardly taste the black cherry over the god awful alcohol taste. I wouldn't drink this again even if I was given a lifetime supply for free.
Katy B.
Pittsburgh
It was not worth the money. It tasted very cheap. Effen vodka is 50cent lol, yes that rapper's vodka. It is not as good as the brands that are on the same shelf at the liquor store. This vodka is better when in a mix drink. I advise not to take shots of this. I will not by the brand again.  Effen Vodka Black Cherry
Lo💋 A.
Placerville, CA
Yum! I enjoy this flavor of vodka when sipping a few drinks with some girlfriends out by the pool in the beautiful 80 degree weather. I like to mix this sprite and grenadine or diet cola and make it like a Effen Cherry 🍒 Cola, so yummy!! Great value, price point is on point and I recommend this vodka for a fun time with friends.
kk 2.
Newark
This was very new to me when i tried it. So i love the name thats what caught my eye. Nice sleek bottle, not expensive at all.  So i tasted it straight and it was so smooth  and sweet the flavor just rushed into my mouth and a burst of berries and vanilla.. i would by this again and again plus its cool to say.
Janelle L.
Fontana, CA
I am not a big fan of cherries, but i do like the flavor of this one. All though i will not drink this one straight because after a while it doesn’t sit well with me on the taste, but it’s a great mix drink in my opinion. So I would definitely buy again to mix drinks with, but not to drink by its self .
iBrow R.
Effin vodka is effin good! I really wanted the the cucumber flavor, because I love cucumbers, but they were out so I got black cherry instead and I was not disappointed. The vodka is smooth, it doesn’t have that bitter bite going down and it’s very flavorful so I definitely recommend it. So good!
Bri W.
Baltimore, MD
This vodka is delicious! So delicious - that it sneaks up on you. Seriously, you need to be super careful if you’re taking shots of this stuff. It tastes like candy and you won’t even need a chaser. But you’ll get halfway though the bottle without even noticing. Gave me a TERRIBLE hangover too
shatoni B.
What Is your best Cocktail Recipe using Effen Black Cherry?