BY EFFEN

Those who are deliberate about the details they choose, from their clothes and clubs to their cocktails and company, choose a vodka with similar priorities. EFFEN Vodka wasn’t just distilled for them-it was designed for them. Everything about ultra-premium EFFEN Vodka was painstakingly designed. The continuous distillation process that ensures extraordinarily smooth taste. The range of daring flavors, including Black Cherry, Dutch Raspberry and Cucumber. And definitely the bartender-designed touch that adorns each bottle: a polymer sleeve. That’s what makes EFFEN Vodka perfect for those who love good design. We’re the product of one. see more...

• What Is your best Cocktail Recipe using Effen Black Cherry?3 Answers
  • What would be the perfect juice or soda to mix this with?3 Answers
Suzana S.
brampton
SO GOOD!!! It sucks that it’s not available in Canada! My bestie brings it over from the states for me. Honestly so smooth it almost tastes watered down (but it isn’t)
Angiiee R.
San José Escazú mall multiplaza tienda Columbia
Esta genial realmente me encantó su sabor es bastante genial me gustó mucho mi familia lo amó esta súper elegante su presentación Effen Vodka Black Cherry
Britney B.
Cheney
Great flavor. Would definitely buy again and recommend for those who enjoy a mixed drink or even shots. In comparison to alternatives it’s very good for the price and I would most definitely recommend to others.
Stephanie O.
Weaver Avenue, Glasgow
Favoured vodka is one of my fav drinks and this black cherry did not disappoint !! Amazing on its own with soda and fresh lime or fantastic in cocktails like French martinis! 100 percent will re-purchase
Jaime C.
50 cent done well with this. Although not as hyped as ciroc it packs just as much punch in flavour. It has a slightly high price tag but worth the money if you are a vodka drinker. Very smooth beverage with no sickly alcohol flavour. Highly recommended.
Janaína F.
Bahia
1,490 reviews
Your week is about to be filled with shopping? If you're looking for find a store for a small therapy purchase (you don't need an excuse not to go. We seek by some shopping that are worth it. Go ahead, treat yourself, enjoy. And good purchases
Hesam S.
Ajman
It taste great and it’s strong, good for party and get drunk. It’s not expensive and not cheap it’s ok to buy. Compare to other brand it’s the best. I buy in Russia and who ever wanna start drinking start with this beast.
Pamela C.
Swift Current , SK
This is the first flavoured vodka I ever had.  A friend recommended it to me at work.  It is one of my go to flavoured vodkas to this day. I enjoy it with 7up or Sprite.
Marym G.
Love this product very much love it 😍 I want to have it because i see this product alot and I'm want to know more about this product ,,,, love ❤️ it very much
ElizaBeth M.
Windsor , ON
Purchased at: Costco
I like that this brand of vodka offers multiple different flavors. It has a very smooth taste and the design of the bottle is also really eye-catching
Cindia M.
Boynton Beach, FL
What would be the perfect juice or soda to mix this with?
shatoni B.
HOUSTON, TX
What Is your best Cocktail Recipe using Effen Black Cherry?