BY EFFEN

Those who are deliberate about the details they choose, from their clothes and clubs to their cocktails and company, choose a vodka with similar priorities. EFFEN Vodka wasn’t just distilled for them-it was designed for them. Everything about ultra-premium EFFEN Vodka was painstakingly designed. The continuous distillation process that ensures extraordinarily smooth taste. The range of daring flavors, including Black Cherry, Dutch Raspberry and Cucumber. And definitely the bartender-designed touch that adorns each bottle: a polymer sleeve. That’s what makes EFFEN Vodka perfect for those who love good design. We’re the product of one. see more...

• What Is your best Cocktail Recipe using Effen Black Cherry?3 Answers
  • What would be the perfect juice or soda to mix this with?3 Answers
Venice W.
Pleasant Hill, IA
Great black cherry flavor. Not artificial cherry taste. Love using as a mixer with Apple Cranberry juice.
Jaime R.
DuPont, WA
I'm not a huge Cherry fan, so I wasn't wowed by this. I need to try a different Effen flavor and compare!
Bri L.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Would not recommend. Would not buy again. Didn’t like the flavor at all did not taste like black cherry.
Miranda S.
Sunfield, MI
Love love love this flavor! Decent price and great taste. Probably my favorite vodka in this price range.
Portia T.
San Antonio, TX
It was smooth but I'm not big on cherry flavored anything. I had it in coke with some maracino cherries.
Rachel G.
Denver, CO
Sickening sweet level. Just way too sweet for me and even mixed drinks were overly sweet on my tastebuds.
Natochia T.
Marrero
A bottled to keep stocked on your bar for others to try . Some people always inquire about other flavors.
tomyownbeat H.
Minneapolis, MN
This vodka is pretty smooth. Great to make mixed drinks with. The price is fairly good which is awesome.
nicole d.
Eagan, MN
Very smooth and relatively inexpensive. Not too strong and always tastes good if drinking on the rocks.
Morgan M.
cedar creek
I love even black cherry. I love mixing this with coke. It basically turns in to a spiked cherry coke!
Cindia M.
Boynton Beach, FL
What would be the perfect juice or soda to mix this with?
shatoni B.
HOUSTON, TX
What Is your best Cocktail Recipe using Effen Black Cherry?