BY EFFEN

Those who are deliberate about the details they choose, from their clothes and clubs to their cocktails and company, choose a vodka with similar priorities. EFFEN Vodka wasn’t just distilled for them-it was designed for them. Everything about ultra-premium EFFEN Vodka was painstakingly designed. The continuous distillation process that ensures extraordinarily smooth taste. The range of daring flavors, including Black Cherry, Dutch Raspberry and Cucumber. And definitely the bartender-designed touch that adorns each bottle: a polymer sleeve. That’s what makes EFFEN Vodka perfect for those who love good design. We’re the product of one. see more...

• What Is your best Cocktail Recipe using Effen Black Cherry?3 Answers
  • What would be the perfect juice or soda to mix this with?3 Answers
Amanda G.
Whittier
I was surprised by the flavor of this vodka, since most end up tasting like some sort of medicine. Black Cherry actually had the taste of black cherries and made for some great mixed drinks, especially with Coke! I would buy this product again if the price wasn't as high for the quality of the vodka I received though.
Tanvi G.
Excellent taste with hint of black cherry giving it a unique crisp taste this is one of my and my friends favorite. I like the packaging as well and the overall quality as well as quantity. I would definitely buy it over n over again
Jenn K.
Not a huge fan of flavored vodkas. I find them too sweet and disappointing. Effen does a good job of keeping the flavor subtle, especially compared to other flavored vodkas.
Zax L.
I️ was pretty happy with this purchase.
I️ love the black cherry flavor. However, when I️ took my first sip I️ wasn’t satisfied because the flavor had that medicine like taste, but of course after you keep drinking the taste changes a little. And I️ started to like it more. It was actually quite delicious.
Destiny C.
Fort Collins
Mix this with a little bit of grenadine and lemon juice and you will have a great cocktail! The bottle is very chic and the price is very reasonable for the packaging and the quality of the vodka. Loved the flavor and even took a couple shots and it went down smooth which is just a winner if it doesn't scorch me whe going down!
Marissa L.
Too sweet it wasn't very appealing because of how sweet it is by itself alone then to mix it with another liquor is just too much . this is just my personal opinion. It definitely sells at a grear price but I do not recommend it unfortunately. Maybe if the company makes it less sweeter
Cassandra B.
FRIENDSVILLE, TN
It was a smooth vodka but the black cherry flavoring was not my favorite in this brand. It just didn't taste that great. Maybe good for making a mix drink of some sort.
Izzy L.
It honestly is not a bad vodka, it's really smooth and won't kill you the next day, but the flavor was not what I had hoped, I have had some good cherry flavored vodka and some bad and flavor wise this was one of the worst
Emilee R.
Menomonee Falls
I hadn't heard of Effen Vodka before, I actually won it at a fundraiser. I don't normally drink Vodka, but figured I would give it a shot. It's quite smooth. Could be sipped on its own if desired, though I did mix it with some seltzer. I would give some other flavors a try next time!
Thomas T.
Florence, KY
Effen is a nice change of pace from what I’m used to. Great taste that can be enjoyed as a mixed drink or straight for shots. Effen Vodka Dutch Raspberry
Cindia M.
Boynton Beach, FL
What would be the perfect juice or soda to mix this with?
shatoni B.
HOUSTON, TX
What Is your best Cocktail Recipe using Effen Black Cherry?