BY EFFEN

Those who are deliberate about the details they choose, from their clothes and clubs to their cocktails and company, choose a vodka with similar priorities. EFFEN Vodka wasn’t just distilled for them-it was designed for them. Everything about ultra-premium EFFEN Vodka was painstakingly designed. The continuous distillation process that ensures extraordinarily smooth taste. The range of daring flavors, including Black Cherry, Dutch Raspberry and Cucumber. And definitely the bartender-designed touch that adorns each bottle: a polymer sleeve. That’s what makes EFFEN Vodka perfect for those who love good design. We’re the product of one. see more...

• What Is your best Cocktail Recipe using Effen Black Cherry?3 Answers
  • What would be the perfect juice or soda to mix this with?3 Answers
Samantha D.
Berwyn
Effen Vodka black cherry is a little bit too sweet for my taste but it goes down smooth and gets the job done (:
Marissa S.
Love to mix this with soda water. Tastes great and good value for the money. I wish more places had it available!
Nicole C.
Las Vegas, NV
These flavors are too strong and not well done for my taste. I prefer something that is more naturally flavored.
Cindy S.
Baton Rouge
Absolutely love this Vodka!! Mixes great and good on the rocks!  Will most definitely purchase again!!!
Khayana M.
Greenville, NC
Actually pretty good my fiancé picked it up so I was a little skeptical about it at first but it was really good
Bethany D.
Lindenhurst, NY
It has a bit of an after taste. However the black cherry goes good with coke and alot of other carbonated drinks.
Nicole J.
Fayetteville, NC
Now I seen this bottle in the store and I never try it so I got two bottle different favors . They both are great
Katherine P.
Surprise, AZ
Not my favorite vodka but still not the worst I’ve had either! It has a good flavor just not as smooth and ciroc!
Kari H.
My girlfriends and I love Effen Black Cherry and soda. Not too sweet, but just the right amount of cherry flavor!
Elizabeth E.
Bozeman, MT
I’m honestly not a black cherry fan but this vodka is really good! Good enough that I’ll drink the black cherry!
Cindia M.
Boynton Beach, FL
What would be the perfect juice or soda to mix this with?
shatoni B.
HOUSTON, TX
What Is your best Cocktail Recipe using Effen Black Cherry?