BY EFFEN

Those who are deliberate about the details they choose, from their clothes and clubs to their cocktails and company, choose a vodka with similar priorities. EFFEN Vodka wasn’t just distilled for them-it was designed for them. Everything about ultra-premium EFFEN Vodka was painstakingly designed. The continuous distillation process that ensures extraordinarily smooth taste. The range of daring flavors, including Black Cherry, Dutch Raspberry and Cucumber. And definitely the bartender-designed touch that adorns each bottle: a polymer sleeve. That’s what makes EFFEN Vodka perfect for those who love good design. We’re the product of one. see more...

• What Is your best Cocktail Recipe using Effen Black Cherry?3 Answers
  • What would be the perfect juice or soda to mix this with?3 Answers
dana% L.
2724 n Bristol st apt#G3 Santa ana C.A
Bodka cherry. Me encanta su sabor y me fasina el tequila probar diferente es lo que mas me gusta mucho lo recomiendo.
Denice F.
Newark, NJ
Love this vodka the first time i had it was in a club that was promoting it and i fell in love..its smooth and light
Amanda F.
United States
This is good in a cola to make a black cherry cola. Also mixed with water to have a lighter drink during the summer.
Angela F.
Tampa
It's very unique taste and I love making drinks with this brand very smooth and I have no more to say just very good
Dior B.
Middle River , MD
This is one of the best vodkas I’ve ever tasted. Soooo good! I also appreciate that it doesn’t cost an arm and a leg.
Sayra T.
Henryville, PA
Very very strong! Not my favorite but I suppose if you like very strong bold tasting vodka this is the vodka for you!
Charmaine B.
While this wouldn’t be another go to drink for me it while give you good pick me up the price could be a bit lower.
Julia O.
So delicious! Really masks the vodka taste which I absolutely love in a vodka, without the next day sugar decline!
Kali C.
Good vodka. Easy and smooth but not keen on the flavor. I like the regular vodka much better. Price range is decent
Laura M.
Long Beach
Vodka is good, especially other flavors, but this cherry flavor has a cough syrup taste to it that is hard to mask.
Cindia M.
Boynton Beach, FL
What would be the perfect juice or soda to mix this with?
shatoni B.
HOUSTON, TX
What Is your best Cocktail Recipe using Effen Black Cherry?