BY EFFEN

Those who are deliberate about the details they choose, from their clothes and clubs to their cocktails and company, choose a vodka with similar priorities. EFFEN Vodka wasn’t just distilled for them-it was designed for them. Everything about ultra-premium EFFEN Vodka was painstakingly designed. The continuous distillation process that ensures extraordinarily smooth taste. The range of daring flavors, including Black Cherry, Dutch Raspberry and Cucumber. And definitely the bartender-designed touch that adorns each bottle: a polymer sleeve. That’s what makes EFFEN Vodka perfect for those who love good design. We’re the product of one. see more...

• What Is your best Cocktail Recipe using Effen Black Cherry?3 Answers
  • What would be the perfect juice or soda to mix this with?3 Answers
Ashley G.
Pewaukee, WI
This mixed with Diet Coke is perfection. It’s an adult cherry coke just like from when you were little but way more fun!
Shante O.
Grand Prairie, TX
I've never had a vodka that got me tipsy so quickly like this did! It's so smooth so after a couple drinks you are done!
Tanya E.
san diego, CA
This is a really interesting flavor it's cherry and vanilla. Mixes well with cola. Might work well in blended drinks too.
Erin M.
Saint Paul
I live effen black cherry paired with 7up. The vodka is smooth, and the cherry nicely compliments the citrus in the soda.
Emma F.
This vodka is a bit more pricey than what I normally spend. I don’t think I would buy this again but the bottle is nice.
Michelle L.
This Effen Vodka Black Cherry will take you somewhere else! It tastes great alone or mixed with sprite for sure!
Devon J.
Michigan City
Bought this vodka a couple times. It's good, tastes fine. Not my go to brand, but I will drink it. Not a bad price either
Tiffany N.
This vodka is extremely underrated. This stuff is GOOD! It’s smooth and tastes but packs a punch that gets the job done.
Kay M.
Austin, TX
I bought this flavored vodka primarily for iced shots, but it was a great mixer as well. The flavor is subtle, but tasty.
Kelsie C.
Tacoma, WA
Pairs amazing with Diet Coke. I call it my “Effen Diet Coke” drink. Its very smooth and has a great black cherry flavor.
Cindia M.
Boynton Beach, FL
What would be the perfect juice or soda to mix this with?
shatoni B.
HOUSTON, TX
What Is your best Cocktail Recipe using Effen Black Cherry?