BY EFFEN

Those who are deliberate about the details they choose, from their clothes and clubs to their cocktails and company, choose a vodka with similar priorities. EFFEN Vodka wasn’t just distilled for them-it was designed for them. Everything about ultra-premium EFFEN Vodka was painstakingly designed. The continuous distillation process that ensures extraordinarily smooth taste. The range of daring flavors, including Black Cherry, Dutch Raspberry and Cucumber. And definitely the bartender-designed touch that adorns each bottle: a polymer sleeve. That’s what makes EFFEN Vodka perfect for those who love good design. We’re the product of one. see more...

• What Is your best Cocktail Recipe using Effen Black Cherry?3 Answers
  • What would be the perfect juice or soda to mix this with?3 Answers
Stephanie K.
Tulsa , OK
This is such a gun vodka. I love having it with grape juice - you can't even taste the vodka! But alone it's nice, though a bit sweet.
Ann O.
Plantation , FL
Purchased at: Publix
This is my favorite flavored vodka. I love the bottle. It has a smoothie taste. And cherry flavored is amazing. It is worth the price.
Shannon P.
Fort Drum
I use this on when I make margaritas. So delicious! Really good mixed with Sprite as well!! I think it tastes best if its chilled
McKenzie O.
North Babylon, NY
The black cherry used to be my favorite of the Effen vodkas. However the second time I tried it - Black Cherry tasted more medicinal
Telesa A.
Dothan, AL
Great for cocktails, candied drinks, games, shots, mixes well with everything including favored drinks and you can drink it straight
Mindi K.
Lincoln, NE
A vodka press or just a simple lemonade mixer, you cannot go wrong if ur using Effen brands. It tastes great and priced Right.
Camilla B.
I love this vodka! The flavor is so good and smooth. I mix it with water and ice or pour it over Cherry Garcia ice cream - delicious!
Maria Z.
Chicago
It's not that bad if you have a chaser. It's kinda strong on its own but I like the black cherry taste. It's my favorite from Effen.
Courtney N.
Taunton, Ma
Effen is an amazing flavored vodka! Almost as good as Ciroc. Ever since my boyfriend and I tried one flavor, we had to try the rest!
Miriam M.
Slaton
Anything cherry is my favorite! Mixing it with a little mint leaves and over ice is the best! First time I tried it I was in college.
Cindia M.
Boynton Beach, FL
What would be the perfect juice or soda to mix this with?
shatoni B.
HOUSTON, TX
What Is your best Cocktail Recipe using Effen Black Cherry?