BY EFFEN

Those who are deliberate about the details they choose, from their clothes and clubs to their cocktails and company, choose a vodka with similar priorities. EFFEN Vodka wasn’t just distilled for them-it was designed for them. Everything about ultra-premium EFFEN Vodka was painstakingly designed. The continuous distillation process that ensures extraordinarily smooth taste. The range of daring flavors, including Black Cherry, Dutch Raspberry and Cucumber. And definitely the bartender-designed touch that adorns each bottle: a polymer sleeve. That’s what makes EFFEN Vodka perfect for those who love good design. We’re the product of one. see more...

• What Is your best Cocktail Recipe using Effen Black Cherry?3 Answers
  • What would be the perfect juice or soda to mix this with?3 Answers
Amie C.
Old lyme, CT
So yummy! A little strong but very tasty. The bottle is nice and firm. Definitely will be buying again. Not pricey at all. I prefer titos over this but if i dont have titos this will be it! Love this product
Alison S.
Loved the black cherry flavor. Goes great with
Sprite Lemon Lime Soda or San Pellegrino® Sparkling Natural Mineral Water! Would love to try it in a Chocolate covered Cherry Martini, too!
Rachel T.
Morgantown, WV
I was very hungover after this vodka. I think that the sugar content must be higher than other vodkas. The flavor itself if great and super easy to mix. The packaging is super cute though! Would buy again.
Gabriel C.
I live for this product. I have had so many fun nights with my friends while drinking this. It is a good quality vodka in which I would buy over and over again for all the parties that I have...very good.
Stephanie M.
Laguna Niguel, CA
This vodka has such an interesting taste to it. It’s very fruity but also strong. I love the black packaging it has. It makes it look very high end. I do think it’s affordable for how much vodka you get!
Kyra W.
This is the bomb!!!!!! It’s smooth! It tastes just like sweet black cherry and there is no bite to it. A very smooth liquor. It’s so good you can drink it in a cup with just ice. I definitely recommend.
Angela L.
Plano
I didn’t know what to expect from a black cherry flavored vodka, but it is great by itself or mixed. It’s also affordable and worth the price for the amount in each bottle, I would definitely buy again!
Nisa R.
Philadelphia
Effen is simply okay. I purchased this just to try something new. I’m not sure how much they’d be able to improve because it really didn’t turn me completely off i just can’t deal with the vodka taste.
Jessica D.
Sicklerville, NJ
I like this not because 50 Cent says it is cool (as he is the celebrity behind Effen), but because it legit tastes like Black Cherry.  Quick mix with Pepsi or Coke and you have cherry cola with 70 proof happiness attached to it.  The bottle also looks quite cute on the bar, so for those of you who are bar proud it is a must have for display AND drinking purposes :D
Topher B.
Dublin, CA
I love to purchase this vodka and mix it with a bottle two bottles of champagne, one bottle effeminate Black cherry, one large can of Dole pineapple juice, and add grenadine to make the perfect flirtini party punch!
Cindia M.
Boynton Beach, FL
What would be the perfect juice or soda to mix this with?
shatoni B.
HOUSTON, TX
What Is your best Cocktail Recipe using Effen Black Cherry?