BY EFFEN

Those who are deliberate about the details they choose, from their clothes and clubs to their cocktails and company, choose a vodka with similar priorities. EFFEN Vodka wasn’t just distilled for them-it was designed for them. Everything about ultra-premium EFFEN Vodka was painstakingly designed. The continuous distillation process that ensures extraordinarily smooth taste. The range of daring flavors, including Black Cherry, Dutch Raspberry and Cucumber. And definitely the bartender-designed touch that adorns each bottle: a polymer sleeve. That’s what makes EFFEN Vodka perfect for those who love good design. We’re the product of one. see more...

• What Is your best Cocktail Recipe using Effen Black Cherry?3 Answers
  • What would be the perfect juice or soda to mix this with?3 Answers
Hanna C.
By far my favorite vodka. It’s normally on sale or very adorable. So much better than the cucumber. It’s light and just a hint of sweetness.
Chenise M.
This was not smooth at all. I'm sure the plan vodka would be better but black cherry not a fan of. Maybe as a mixer however straight... no.
Jamie V.
Grand Rapids
 My absolute favorite cherry flavored vodka. My best friend introduce this to me last year and it’s been my go to drink ever since. .
Ashante B.
Grand Rapids, MI
Not as good as I hoped. Three stars for the clean bottle design but no stars for the flavor profile. Not a fan diddy. NOT. A. FAN..!!!!!!!
Danielle K.
Champaign, IL
Purchased at: Target
My family made a killer cocktail with this vodka and I could not rave more about it! It's called dark and stormy and I highly recommend it!
Bryce S.
Christiansburg, VA
Overall pretty good vodka. The black cherry was a bit over powering but it got the job done. A little pricey for what you get but was good.
Tony T.
Springfield , IL
got a 5th as a christmas gift? wasn't bad at all extra smooth mixes well i'm kind of a brand or label snob but actuallly pretty good vodka
Rachel C.
Can't say it enough, DELICIOUS. I love their regular vodka but this one takes the cake. Would definitely recommend you trying it out
TheSecret T.
Los Angeles
50 cent came through with this line of vodka. Great prices and very affordable with different flavors goes great straight or as a mixture.
Adriana P.
One of my favorites, I mix it with apple cider yum! I always buy it when I go to binny's for a liquor run. Very affordable and great taste!
Cindia M.
Boynton Beach, FL
What would be the perfect juice or soda to mix this with?
shatoni B.
HOUSTON, TX
What Is your best Cocktail Recipe using Effen Black Cherry?