BY EFFEN

Those who are deliberate about the details they choose, from their clothes and clubs to their cocktails and company, choose a vodka with similar priorities. EFFEN Vodka wasn’t just distilled for them-it was designed for them. Everything about ultra-premium EFFEN Vodka was painstakingly designed. The continuous distillation process that ensures extraordinarily smooth taste. The range of daring flavors, including Black Cherry, Dutch Raspberry and Cucumber. And definitely the bartender-designed touch that adorns each bottle: a polymer sleeve. That’s what makes EFFEN Vodka perfect for those who love good design. We’re the product of one. see more...

• What Is your best Cocktail Recipe using Effen Black Cherry?3 Answers
  • What would be the perfect juice or soda to mix this with?3 Answers
Hailey H.
Sharon, WI
This mixes great with coke and tastes like a cherry coke. The bottle looks really expensive and the taste is rich but the product is not too expensive
Shannon M.
Deliciously smooth and great flavor. Price is affordable and doesn’t break the bank. Great value. Nice packaging as well. Definitely a repeat customer.
Brandi K.
Newbern
I preferred the original version. Black cherry taste seemed a bit off. It didn’t have an after burn but the taste did leave a bad taste in your mouth.
Ashley K.
Elmhurst, IL
Effen is a great vodka. The black cherry flavor is a favorite at the bar I work at and is often combined with sprite for an adult kiddy cocktail twist
vannessa S.
Winter Park
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
A relative of mine give this to me to taste, taste what I drank approximately 8 shot and I love it the smell just pull you closer to the vodka, #50cent
Elizabeth C.
One of my favorites. Very smooth vodka, and had a great taste. Moderately priced, not as expensive as Ciroc, but more expensive than skyy and absolut.
Megan T.
Dallas
This stuff is terrible. It doesn’t taste like cherry at all. It’s over priced, and I would not buy it again. The only redeeming quality is the bottle.
Sami M.
West Lafayette, IN
A friend gave me shots of this, and it was a great vodka. It had a much better taste than some of the lower end vodkas, and I really good after taste!
Robynne L.
Lithonia
We were given this at a night club for a birthday and it was really good. We mostly used it for shots. Definitely made the night better! Great taste!
Valerie B.
The name is catchy and the packaging is great. It’s so sleek and simple and would make a great gift to a vodka lover. I’ve had it twice and live it!
Cindia M.
Boynton Beach, FL
What would be the perfect juice or soda to mix this with?
shatoni B.
HOUSTON, TX
What Is your best Cocktail Recipe using Effen Black Cherry?