BY EFFEN

Those who are deliberate about the details they choose, from their clothes and clubs to their cocktails and company, choose a vodka with similar priorities. EFFEN Vodka wasn’t just distilled for them-it was designed for them. Everything about ultra-premium EFFEN Vodka was painstakingly designed. The continuous distillation process that ensures extraordinarily smooth taste. The range of daring flavors, including Black Cherry, Dutch Raspberry and Cucumber. And definitely the bartender-designed touch that adorns each bottle: a polymer sleeve. That’s what makes EFFEN Vodka perfect for those who love good design. We’re the product of one. see more...

• What Is your best Cocktail Recipe using Effen Black Cherry?3 Answers
  • What would be the perfect juice or soda to mix this with?3 Answers
Michelle P.
I absolutely love this vodka and flavoring. It works so well in mixed drinks. The flavor is amazing with lemon or citrus flavorings as well. Good value.
Tiffany N.
Very smooth, can definitely be served on the rocks and dipped or mixed for a variety of different drinks. One of, if not the best flavored vodkas around.
Bethany C.
Uniontown , OH
I'm usually a fan of black cherry flavored things it this was so gross, did not taste like black cherry at all. Would definitely not recommend to anyone.
Samantha A.
pittsburgh
Very refreshing and smooth with a great flavor blast! Very delicious and I am impressed with the quality of the bottle as well. It is pretty affordable.
Kristin H.
Sioux falls
I enjoy a good adult beverage once in a while and this vodka is perfect for a sip! Super smooth. Mixes well with most everything! I will buy again soon!
💋 B.
Not bad but I wish it had more of the black cherry flavor. Had this as a shot and yea it wasn’t bad just wish I could’ve tasted more of the black cherry.
Sarah P.
Ingleside
Best Vodka I've tasted. Usually not a fan of flavored vodkas, but this was perfect. My #1 vodka to choose from.  The price wasn't bad at all.
Meal M.
I am not normally a fan of cherry flavored things but this is such a wonderful taste. It pairs well with anything you mix with it or great on its own.
Ashley K.
Elmhurst, IL
Effen is a great vodka. The black cherry flavor is a favorite at the bar I work at and is often combined with sprite for an adult kiddy cocktail twist
Megan T.
Dallas
This stuff is terrible. It doesn’t taste like cherry at all. It’s over priced, and I would not buy it again. The only redeeming quality is the bottle.
Cindia M.
Boynton Beach, FL
What would be the perfect juice or soda to mix this with?
shatoni B.
HOUSTON, TX
What Is your best Cocktail Recipe using Effen Black Cherry?