BY EFFEN

Those who are deliberate about the details they choose, from their clothes and clubs to their cocktails and company, choose a vodka with similar priorities. EFFEN Vodka wasn’t just distilled for them-it was designed for them. Everything about ultra-premium EFFEN Vodka was painstakingly designed. The continuous distillation process that ensures extraordinarily smooth taste. The range of daring flavors, including Black Cherry, Dutch Raspberry and Cucumber. And definitely the bartender-designed touch that adorns each bottle: a polymer sleeve. That’s what makes EFFEN Vodka perfect for those who love good design. We’re the product of one. see more...

• What Is your best Cocktail Recipe using Effen Black Cherry?3 Answers
  • What would be the perfect juice or soda to mix this with?3 Answers
Mrs. B.
Murfreesboro, TN
This product was one to try without having to mix. Has a subtle cherry taste at the end and is smooth. Mixes great with soda if you prefer a chaser. The slim bottle is great for storing in freezer without taking up much room!
Gabby W.
Greenville, SC
We had this for a get together with friends one night. Effeminate is a smooth vodka and doesn’t cost an arm and leg. I don’t think we really liked the black cherry but maybe you will. I recommend the brand though, good stuff.
Sarah S.
Godfrey, IL
I mixed it with sprite and it was a nice cherry vodka. Not too much of an artificial flavor and I was able to enjoy more than one drink. It was a little pricey compared to my usual taste but definitely worth the money
Tyler W.
Delaware
Great tasting vodka especially for the price! The bottle has a sleek look that makes it stand out on the shelves opposed to other vodkas! I prefer mine mixed with Code Red for the perfect concoction for your taste buds.
Shasta I.
I love Effen black cherry vodka because it’s great to pair with Soda water for a low cal low sugar easy cocktail. And you still taste a bit of cherr. With an extremely smooth taste. Fair price. And easy to snag at bevmo!
Megan W.
Effen Black Cherry is my favorite flavored vodka. I was introduced to it when I was 21 and 9 years later, I still love drinking it. The bottle is beautiful like all of Effen’s bottles. I repeatedly purchase this vodka.
Briana H.
Atlanta, GA
I was excited to try this vodka at an event because of the flavor and it didn’t disappoint. Reasonably priced, goes down well, and great value. No complaints here. Would definitely buy again. Can’t wait to experiment.
Jordan F.
Seattle, WA
Love this vodka and especially this flavor! This pairs nicely with coke/Coke Zero. I think the price point is pretty good for the quality of the product - pretty smooth vodka and the flavor isn’t too heavy or syrupy
Eleni A.
Urbana, IL
Out of all the vodkas out there, Effen Black Cherry is my favorite. It’s FLAWLESS! Chic packaging and it is so delicious. It tastes high end. I love to mix mine with grapefruit juice. I always have a bottle on hand!
Jackie F.
This vodka is pretty potent by itself however it is pretty delicious when mixed. My favorite is to mix it with sprite or a tonic water. You could also have it mixed with a light soda and some juice! Big bottle too.
Cindia M.
Boynton Beach, FL
What would be the perfect juice or soda to mix this with?
shatoni B.
HOUSTON, TX
What Is your best Cocktail Recipe using Effen Black Cherry?