BY EFFEN

Those who are deliberate about the details they choose, from their clothes and clubs to their cocktails and company, choose a vodka with similar priorities. EFFEN Vodka wasn’t just distilled for them-it was designed for them. Everything about ultra-premium EFFEN Vodka was painstakingly designed. The continuous distillation process that ensures extraordinarily smooth taste. The range of daring flavors, including Black Cherry, Dutch Raspberry and Cucumber. And definitely the bartender-designed touch that adorns each bottle: a polymer sleeve. That’s what makes EFFEN Vodka perfect for those who love good design. We’re the product of one. see more...

• What Is your best Cocktail Recipe using Effen Black Cherry?3 Answers
  • What would be the perfect juice or soda to mix this with?3 Answers
Leah E.
This might be the worst flavor of vodka EVER. you cannot put enough mix in to make it taste good. Pour this down the drain IMMEDIATELY. I would much rather buy svedka or new amsterdam or something of "lesser" quality than this. I will never purchase this again!
Adrianna R.
Tucson, AZ
Super delicious and smooth! No harsh after taste! I would say it is a affordable large bottle for a great price! I've tried it for my first time but will definitely buy it again I definitely recommend. I am overall super satisfied with flavor and how smooth it is.
Alejandra G.
Columbus
One of my favorites ! I started off with the original one loved it so tried this one next fell in love the price is great taste great you can mix it in many ways or even alone . my local liquor store carries all flavors. Definitely one of my favorite vodkas
Pedro L.
Newark,DE
Is one of my favorites, most of the time I usually drink it with friends and family to enjoy the occasion, it is definitely to have a formal time, I wouldn't consider it as a drink for a usual college party. I would buy it again but when the occasion comes.
Cassie M.
Rogers
Had this in LA while there for work.  Made for a great twist on a Moscow nuke but a little on the sweet side.  Not sure what a fifth cost but it was priced as mid grade at the bar.  I would purchase again got mixed drinks but don't think I would drink alone.
Deirdre B.
Atlanta, GA
Flavored vodka can be hit or miss..and when it misses boy it's terrible. Me and a couple of friends had the chance to try this - and surprisingly it was good!
I love cherry flavor and it had a nice authentic taste to it and the vodka itself was smooth
vanessa f.
san marcos
This vodka was very smooth in my opinion. The labeling and the bottle makes it very appealing to the eye which is always great. When I tried it, i was a first time customer but I would definitely buy this again. I bought it at a local beverage store.
Helen R.
Pennsburg, PA
I am not a fan of liquors. I’m more of a sweet white drinker but this here is amazing!!! I was not expecting it to be good but it definitely was. I mixed this with a little bit of sprite and continued to drink. My preferred flavor is the black cherry.
Angie Y.
Saint Albans, NY
YUM! I love this vodka! Its so smooth and the flavor is super unique! It is super affordable AND you don't even need juice because its unique flavor make it super satisfying. I get mine at Walmart for any social gathering and always get compliments.
Sida A.
I went to a house party and for the first time saw effen vodka! I tried it with some coke let me tell you honey! I loved it!! It’s not really to pricey I bought a bottle couple weeks after I tried it. Compared to Ciroc effen vodka wins hands down!
Cindia M.
Boynton Beach, FL
What would be the perfect juice or soda to mix this with?
shatoni B.
HOUSTON, TX
What Is your best Cocktail Recipe using Effen Black Cherry?