BY EFFEN

Those who are deliberate about the details they choose, from their clothes and clubs to their cocktails and company, choose a vodka with similar priorities. EFFEN Vodka wasn’t just distilled for them-it was designed for them. Everything about ultra-premium EFFEN Vodka was painstakingly designed. The continuous distillation process that ensures extraordinarily smooth taste. The range of daring flavors, including Black Cherry, Dutch Raspberry and Cucumber. And definitely the bartender-designed touch that adorns each bottle: a polymer sleeve. That’s what makes EFFEN Vodka perfect for those who love good design. We’re the product of one. see more...

• What Is your best Cocktail Recipe using Effen Black Cherry?3 Answers
  • What would be the perfect juice or soda to mix this with?3 Answers
Kathy W.
Andover , MN
This vodka does not burn like some do! The black cherry flavor is so good and not overwhelming. The bottle is looks great and does not look like a cheap vodka! I would prefer this over any other brand and definitely do recommend it to others!
Lizbeth N.
Arlington
I love this liquor bottle, I’ve only tried it once. My boyfriend bought this bottle for us one day & I think 50 cent made this particular bottle. But anyways this bottle was purchased in Shreveport, LA. Recommend to anyone to give it a try!
Sara A.
I want thoroughly impressed with the vodka brand 'Effen'. The one I tried was the black cherry flavored vodka. Although the taste is good, I was expecting a higher quality for the price.. but I guess that comes with the name since the owner/maker is 50 cent. I mixed my Effen black cherry vodka with soda water, black cherry puree, muddled mint leaves abd cherries to make a cool, fruity & refreshing mixed drink for hot summer days. Effen Vodka Black Cherry
Christina B.
Purchased at: Target
This is hands down my favorite vodka! Great taste that does not require a chaser with a shot and blends perfectly with many mixers to make a wide variety of cocktails! High quality alcohol! I would definitely buy this again! Great product!
khristy W.
DeKalb
this vodka is affordable but no as easily to find in stores and bars. initially has a great taste without being to strong in black cherry taste. however after one or two drinks it tends to be too sweet and creates fuzzy sensation in mouth
Jacquelyn E.
Berkeley
Good tasting alcohol. You don’t necessarily need a chaser to drink effen. Reasonable pricing and the product is light weight. Packaging is simple in a good way. It’s me and my fiancé go to alcohol drink for a fun night or day honestly.
D’Airius T.
Sacramento, CA
Its was delicious. Best cherry flavored vodka i ever had. And it’s was even expensive. It was very affordable. No need for improvement. It’s great. Meet all expectations and beyond. It’s great. I would but it three times over!!!
Emily L.
Eugene, OR
This was really good! The flavor wasn’t too sweet which I really liked. I mixed it with club soda and it ended up being really tasty!

I also love the way the bottle looks. Definitely worth buying just to have in your bottle display.
Nika K.
The black cherry can easily be mixed with any drink of your choice! Effen also has a unique bottle style but taste amazing in your mixed drinks. I haven’t used it in a bit but at bars it’s always one of my options I’d choose for
Jordan L.
Saint Cloud, MN
Purchased at: Walmart
My absolute favorite vodka! SO good paired with a Cherry pop of some sort. Easy to drink, smooth, tasty. Only thing I wish I could change is how expensive each bottle is, but you pay for quality! My go to choice when shopping!
Cindia M.
Boynton Beach, FL
What would be the perfect juice or soda to mix this with?
shatoni B.
HOUSTON, TX
What Is your best Cocktail Recipe using Effen Black Cherry?