BY EFFEN

Those who are deliberate about the details they choose, from their clothes and clubs to their cocktails and company, choose a vodka with similar priorities. EFFEN Vodka wasn’t just distilled for them-it was designed for them. Everything about ultra-premium EFFEN Vodka was painstakingly designed. The continuous distillation process that ensures extraordinarily smooth taste. The range of daring flavors, including Black Cherry, Dutch Raspberry and Cucumber. And definitely the bartender-designed touch that adorns each bottle: a polymer sleeve. That’s what makes EFFEN Vodka perfect for those who love good design. We’re the product of one. see more...

• What Is your best Cocktail Recipe using Effen Black Cherry?3 Answers
  • What would be the perfect juice or soda to mix this with?3 Answers
Chelby C.
morgantown
Black cherry is amazing! Effen vodka goes down so smooth and it tastes great. You do not feel that burn but more of a delight. I would absolutely recommend this vodka!!
Laura C.
Visalia
The vodka is incredibly smooth and the black cherry is one of my favorite flavored vodkas. It is smooth and flavorful enough that you do not have to add much to it for it to be a great cocktail.
test s.
This vodka is amazing! Usually I hate flavored vodkas but there is not much artificialness to the black cherry flavor in this. Recommend this for any mixologist's bar.
Shana C.
Fayetteville, NC
This vodka is very smooth and goes down easy when you take shots of it. I usually cannot take shots of vodka unless it is Grey Goose, but this is very smooth as well.
Allison C.
Chicago
This is a good one. Mix it with Cranberry and it’s very tastes.. Got it from Target. Yummy taste not disappointing at all.. I buy this product often. Will continue to.
Christi L.
Port Matilda, PA
i went to an effen vodka release party here in state college! it was an okay vodka, however i have had better. it wouldn't be my go to, but i would purchase it.
Theresa F.
Gary, IN
Sweet flavor in the mouth very prominent burn on the swallow. Love the design of the bottle will not be keeping it around to drink often. Not my favorite definitely other vodkas that I would prefer. I would not purchase this but would drink it if someone else offered it to me.
Cat S.
Amazing!! Great taste and flavor! I absolutely love using this vodka in mixed drinks as well as on its own! Super affordable for what you are buying! I would easily say that it is better than other brands i’ve tried!
Dylett S.
My husband and I bought our 1st bottle of Effen Blood Orange for New Years Eve and fell in love. Tonight we're drinking the Back Cherry and have decided this brand is going to be our go to vodka from here on out. Great flavor infusion, smooth drink, no splitting headache / hang over. I'm willing to pay the extra $7 - $10 over the "common brands" for this kind of quality.
Thee O.
Compton , CA
Although it's not my favorite, this is the second bottle of Effen Vodka Black Cherry that I've bought. It goes down smoothly and I love it with coke.
Con: cheap vodka for a cheap price
I would recommend it to everybody looking for just an okay brand that's not too expensive
Cindia M.
Boynton Beach, FL
What would be the perfect juice or soda to mix this with?
shatoni B.
HOUSTON, TX
What Is your best Cocktail Recipe using Effen Black Cherry?