BY EFFEN

Those who are deliberate about the details they choose, from their clothes and clubs to their cocktails and company, choose a vodka with similar priorities. EFFEN Vodka wasn’t just distilled for them-it was designed for them. Everything about ultra-premium EFFEN Vodka was painstakingly designed. The continuous distillation process that ensures extraordinarily smooth taste. The range of daring flavors, including Black Cherry, Dutch Raspberry and Cucumber. And definitely the bartender-designed touch that adorns each bottle: a polymer sleeve. That’s what makes EFFEN Vodka perfect for those who love good design. We’re the product of one. see more...

• What Is your best Cocktail Recipe using Effen Black Cherry?3 Answers
  • What would be the perfect juice or soda to mix this with?3 Answers
Leticia G.
This vodka is one of my favs. It's smooth and the black cherry flavor makes it even better. Some blavk cherry flavored liqour tastes like cough medicine but I don't get that feeling at all with this one! I definately recommend it!
Summer P.
Essex
For the best summertime drink use Effen Vodka, with cherry coke or Pepsi add fresh maraschino cherries and top with ice and omg amazing!!! And it’s affordable too! If you love cherrys this is your drink!!!
Claudia O.
Plano, TX
A friend of mine used to drink this a lot so I tried it. It's very tasty. Good to sip on. The brand name is very rebellious sounding which I could see drawing people in.
Jonesha t.
Oakland, CA
this bottle came straight from 50 cent my grandmother could barely contain herself I love this black cherry vodka is absolutely the truth. It's my favorite flavor
Brianna A.
Pretty damn tasty. Mix with sprite to have some good taste and hide the vodka bite, or mix with soda water to bring out the full taste without the added calories.
Deja L.
This was the smoothest vodka I've ever had. I loved the packaging it was very elegant. I felt very fancy drinking it. I've had it in the past and I have always enjoyed it. It was a lot better than any other vodka I had in the past. Will be buying again.
Mary V.
This is the best black cherry vodka I have had! I love it with Coke or Pepsi and a little lime. It is smooth and tastes delicious. It's my favorite cherry vodka!
Natalie S.
Palatine, IL
Love this stuff! I’ve tried three flavors and I’ve loved every single one of them, my favorite being the black cherry. Flavor is amazing and I’ll deff repurchase
Nikki C.
Walker, LA
This vodka is a staple in our home bar. This vodka is great for pairing with a variety of mixers. A great value compared to others of equal quality! Met all my expectations and would buy again.
Adri M.
I love this product . Mostly because I like vodka and anything with vodka in it is good , also it has a geat rich taste to it also for about 20$ at your local bar
Cindia M.
Boynton Beach, FL
What would be the perfect juice or soda to mix this with?
shatoni B.
HOUSTON, TX
What Is your best Cocktail Recipe using Effen Black Cherry?