BY EFFEN

Those who are deliberate about the details they choose, from their clothes and clubs to their cocktails and company, choose a vodka with similar priorities. EFFEN Vodka wasn’t just distilled for them-it was designed for them. Everything about ultra-premium EFFEN Vodka was painstakingly designed. The continuous distillation process that ensures extraordinarily smooth taste. The range of daring flavors, including Black Cherry, Dutch Raspberry and Cucumber. And definitely the bartender-designed touch that adorns each bottle: a polymer sleeve. That’s what makes EFFEN Vodka perfect for those who love good design. We’re the product of one. see more...

• What Is your best Cocktail Recipe using Effen Black Cherry?3 Answers
  • What would be the perfect juice or soda to mix this with?3 Answers
Krystal G.
Alexandria , VA
If ever this was a cherry vodka to try it’s this one. So tasty just with lemon lime soda. Maybe seltzer if you want to watch your calories. Fun to play around with during the holiday. I would crest with this.
Rachael H.
Purchased at: Target
Very smooth and easy to drink! Whether on the rocks or mixed it’s great! Exceeded my expectations for sure. Compared to other flavored vodkas the flavor doesn’t taste fake! I will definitely be buying again!
Alexa L.
Elmhurst, IL
My favorite flavored vodka is definitely the Black Cherry from Effen. It’s got such a good flavor and there’s no weird aftertaste like there is with some flavored vodka. I love mixing it with sprite or 7up.
Kelly L.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I loved the taste and overall feeling it gave me. I loved how smooth it tasted. It was a good drunk and doesn’t make you overwhelmingly sloppy. I definitely recommend to anyone looking to try something new 😍
Colleen P.
Buffalo Grove, IL
It’s vodka is great for mixed drinks but it also is very smooth when it comes to taking shots. Most liquor stores near you will. I definitely suggest trying it out if you haven’t already. I would definitely purchase it again and again.
Janie Lynn H.
Clearwater, FL
This was by far the worst vodka I've ever experienced. Not only did it taste like Nyquil, it burns your mouth, throat and chest. I couldn't even give it away to my 22 year old daughter and her friends, lol.
Mel S.
Yasssssssssssss I love this liquor this bottle puts me right to sleep lol don't drink and drive people I made my my mom try some and she loves it so did my dad which is funny because he's not a drinker lmao
Kristina B.
I mix my effen black cherry with sprite and it is like an adult kiddy cocktail. Never could go wrong with that. Bought it at the local supermarket and would definitely buy this brand of black cherry over any others hands down. Definitely reccommend this to everyone.
Maira U.
Moreno Valley , CA
I tried t for my first time and Vegas and I loved it, it is not expensive and it’s worth buying. It is very smooth and great flavor. Mixed drinks or on the rocks is good. Also depends on what you mix it with
Shayna T.
Tonganoxie , KS
I recently tried this vodka for the first time! It is a bit pricey however it was worth it! I bought it at a liquor store in Oklahoma City when I was visiting family! I would definitely recommend to others
Cindia M.
Boynton Beach, FL
What would be the perfect juice or soda to mix this with?
shatoni B.
HOUSTON, TX
What Is your best Cocktail Recipe using Effen Black Cherry?