BY EFFEN

Those who are deliberate about the details they choose, from their clothes and clubs to their cocktails and company, choose a vodka with similar priorities. EFFEN Vodka wasn’t just distilled for them-it was designed for them. Everything about ultra-premium EFFEN Vodka was painstakingly designed. The continuous distillation process that ensures extraordinarily smooth taste. The range of daring flavors, including Black Cherry, Dutch Raspberry and Cucumber. And definitely the bartender-designed touch that adorns each bottle: a polymer sleeve. That’s what makes EFFEN Vodka perfect for those who love good design. We’re the product of one. see more...

• What Is your best Cocktail Recipe using Effen Black Cherry?3 Answers
  • What would be the perfect juice or soda to mix this with?3 Answers
Lexi F.
Bensalem, PA
This drink is definitely a quality alcohol to mix with Dr Pepper or even Coke/Pepsi. It’s easily masked by the soda for those that really can’t tolerate the alcohol taste. I do think it tastes a little heavy but overall if you mix it with the right chaser it gets the job done
Teresa M.
Abilene
I love Effen Vodka! This is my second favorite flavor next to the green apple. It mixes great with sprite. In Manhattan KS it's 30 dollars a bottle and I freakin love it. It's my go to drink and although black cherry isn't my absolute favorite it's a close second and I recommend it to anyone who loves vodka!
May L.
Purchased at: H-E-B
Can I sing enough praises of this vodka from Holland? Likely not, because next to Effen Vodka Cucumber , Effen Vodka Black Cherry was the runner up of flavored vodkas we would order. The price point is more than fair and I would drink and gift this any day.
Diane S.
Kasson, MN
This is my favorite flavor out of all of the Effen vodkas. The cherry hint is a good mix. I first purchased this because I thought the packaging was pretty, lol. But it does it’s job and isn’t overly baring with vodka taste, if that makes sense. Also, very easy to drink.
Melissa M.
Beaumont
Taste great when mixed with an energy drink or on ice. Available at most liquor stores and price is right. It can be a little sweet but a great treat to mix things up instead of regular flavor. I would recommend this to others and I would also buy it again.
Dawn C.
Boise
I didn't enjoy this one too much.  The black cherry seemed to be overpowering.  When mixing with juices, which is what I prefer to do, it seemed to overpower the flavor instead of complimenting it.  Friends who have also tried it completely agreed.
Tammy W.
Washington, DC
Now this flavor is awesome. I was on the fence about trying it but this is great one. Not too over powering. Yes, It definitely met my expectations. Bottle packaging is okay. Wasn't too impressed. Yes this is a product I would recommend to others.
Reagan M.
I DO NOT like the taste of cherry for vodka, it tastes like cough syrup... but I do love the Effen bottle because it looks so clean and modern. I'm not sure if it is worth the price. I would have to try a flavor that I like before I could recommend it.
Rachell M.
Oklahoma City
Effen Black cherry is my favorite flavored vodka. It definely tastes better than any other cherry vodka I've had. I bought it from a local liquor store. It was delicious! I definitely reccomend it to everyone that likes a little flavor in their drink!
Leslie H.
Bronx, NY
Effen is definitely a solid vodka in my book.  It's smooth, the flavor is great and it's comparable in price! I haven't been able to find this particular flavor everywhere, but the brand itself I've found in most places that sell spirits. Definitely recommend!
Cindia M.
Boynton Beach, FL
What would be the perfect juice or soda to mix this with?
shatoni B.
HOUSTON, TX
What Is your best Cocktail Recipe using Effen Black Cherry?