BY EFFEN

Those who are deliberate about the details they choose, from their clothes and clubs to their cocktails and company, choose a vodka with similar priorities. EFFEN Vodka wasn’t just distilled for them-it was designed for them. Everything about ultra-premium EFFEN Vodka was painstakingly designed. The continuous distillation process that ensures extraordinarily smooth taste. The range of daring flavors, including Black Cherry, Dutch Raspberry and Cucumber. And definitely the bartender-designed touch that adorns each bottle: a polymer sleeve. That’s what makes EFFEN Vodka perfect for those who love good design. We’re the product of one. see more...

• What Is your best Cocktail Recipe using Effen Black Cherry?3 Answers
  • What would be the perfect juice or soda to mix this with?3 Answers
Amber B.
Manchester, NH
I was very surprised at how smooth and delicious this vodka was because the price was so reasonable. I found myself not really needing a chaser and I almost always need one so I definitely recommend this vodka!
Larry W.
Norton
I really like this on as well it rates right up there with theee olives vodka. And comes with a cheaper price tag. Definitely recommend this to my friends also. It won’t hurt your wallet either. But you try it
Jilaine H.
Hanover Park, IL
Had this in a mixed drink out with friends at a local restaurant that I loved (before it went out of business). It is delicious. I would buy the whole bottle myself if I had parties to share this with people.
Cassandra F.
Waco, TX
I love drinking this on a night out ! I mix it with cherry coke and it taste sooo good ! Definitely good for its price point as well, I’ve gotten it a couple times and definitely will buy in the future again !
Madison B.
Fairfield
Literally delicious. Probably my favorite vodka at the moment. Amazing flavor and quality! Fun for shots and girls night with friends and you want a fun vodka! Tastes super yummy with fresh lime and berries!
Elizabeth H.
My boyfriend loves this vodka! I enjoy it, it’s easy to drink and doesn’t taste like rubbing alcohol! It’s a good moderate price range vodka if you are looking for something between Smirnoff and grey goose.
Mercedes W.
Charlotte, NC
Not my most favorite vodka. Not very mixable unless it’s with soda water or Diet Coke or the like. Slightly syrup like in terms of flavor/mouth feel. Good for one or two drinks then it’s too sweet for me.
Brea H.
Super tasty. You can mix this with any coke drink for a cherry coke flavor or throw in with juice for great flavor. A nice looking bottle, tasty bottle for a cheap price! Ill definitely get this again.
Ryan Brady D.
Katy, TX
Delicious and refreshing! I love the look of the bottle and the great taste, I could taste the black cherry. The price was on point and great bottle design, really caught my eye. I would buy a gain!!!!
Megan C.
Scottsdale, AZ
This was one of the first vodkas I ever drank when I turned 21. It is very nostalgic for me. I love the taste and memories that go along with it. I still buy this and make great cocktails with it!
Cindia M.
Boynton Beach, FL
What would be the perfect juice or soda to mix this with?
shatoni B.
HOUSTON, TX
What Is your best Cocktail Recipe using Effen Black Cherry?