BY EFFEN #78 in Vodka

Those who are deliberate about the details they choose, from their clothes and clubs to their cocktails and company, choose a vodka with similar priorities. EFFEN Vodka wasn’t just distilled for them-it was designed for them. Everything about ultra-premium EFFEN Vodka was painstakingly designed. The continuous distillation process that ensures extraordinarily smooth taste. The range of daring flavors, including Black Cherry, Dutch Raspberry and Cucumber. And definitely the bartender-designed touch that adorns each bottle: a polymer sleeve. That’s what makes EFFEN Vodka perfect for those who love good design. We’re the product of one. see more...

• What Is your best Cocktail Recipe using Effen Black Cherry?2 Answers
Jessica P.
Mentor, OH
Just about every vodka maker that has infused vodkas makes a cherry version of their vodka.  Effen is my favorite Cherry Vodka.  I love the intensity and sweetness of the black cherry in this and am perfectly happy drinking it on a little ice or mixing it in with some 7up.  Its good enough it can hold its own flavor wise without having to add a bunch of other juices or booze.  Additionally I appreciate how affordable Effen typically is.  I don't ever feel like I am throwing  money away when I purchase Effen.
Danielle M.
LOVE this soooo much! I seriously can’t say enough good things about the taste. It’s by far the best that I’ve ever had or even tried. I grabbed it from my local store on a whim. I highly recommend you try it!!
Lauren S.
OMG this stuff is SOOO good! It's super smooth if you want to have a shot or my personal favorite is this mixed with cranberry juice and sprite...such a dangerously good drink! I also never wake up with hangovers from this so that's always a plus right?!
Heather F.
Hands down, my favorite flavored vodka. It sounds weird, but Effen Black Cherry with Simply Apple Apple juice is hands down one of my favorite drinks. The black cherry flavor is perfectly balanced with the apple juice. It is a bit expensive though, so I don't get it that often, but it is nice and smooth and a great all around vodka.
Desarae T.
N Lauderdale, FL
This Vodka is sooooooo smooth. It doesn't contain any sugar and so it kind of puts me in the mind of rubbing alcohol, that actually taste good. If I were to mix Effen, I'd probably mix with pineapple. Has a sweeter taste. The price for a bottle is not bad either. $20 and we all drinking. I would recommend this drink.
Katherine S.
Not my first choice for vodka but overall it is a good cocktail use in mixed drinks. I have purchased it several times as it seems to be available at all liquor stores. I personally ally do not like this vodka straight up as it is not a crisp and clean tasting as others I've tried however for mixing it is good.
Patience H.
Saint Paul, MN
absolutely horrible. this has a harsh after taste and leaves your chest and back burning. fur the price you pay you'd think you'd be getting a high quality Vodka and your not. the black cherry taste doesn't make the drink any more appealing. i wouldn't even waist your money on this liquor for he. just horrible.
Tanya B.
Beloit , WI
This stuff is incredible and totally worth the price! So smooth too! I love mixing it with Diet Coke. It's so good though that I've been known to just drink it on the rocks.
Devon F.
I LOVE Effens black cherry vodka!! I'm not usually a fan of vodka, especially flavored vodka, but Effens is so smooth and easy to drink. I like to drink it with just a little water and ice added. Perfect for a relaxing day by the pool or the beach. It's a little bit more pricey, but worth it for the smooth flavor.
Kasey S.
Hamden
Effen vodka is a nice vodka that has a nice smooth finish. I have mixed this with your standard soda water and it is very nice. The smoothness is almost comparable to Ciroc vodka, but not quite yet. I would buy this vodka when I want a switch up from my steadfast brand and not sacrifice too much quality.
shatoni B.
What Is your best Cocktail Recipe using Effen Black Cherry?