Effen Vodka Black Cherry  uploaded by Thee O.

BY EFFEN

Those who are deliberate about the details they choose, from their clothes and clubs to their cocktails and company, choose a vodka with similar priorities. EFFEN Vodka wasn’t just distilled for them-it was designed for them. Everything about ultra-premium EFFEN Vodka was painstakingly designed. The continuous distillation process that ensures extraordinarily smooth taste. The range of daring flavors, including Black Cherry, Dutch Raspberry and Cucumber. And definitely the bartender-designed touch that adorns each bottle: a polymer sleeve. That’s what makes EFFEN Vodka perfect for those who love good design. We’re the product of one. see more...

• What Is your best Cocktail Recipe using Effen Black Cherry?1 Answers
Thee O.
Thee O.
Colton, CA
Although it's not my favorite, this is the second bottle of Effen Vodka Black Cherry that I've bought. It goes down smoothly and I love it with coke.
Con: cheap vodka for a cheap price
I would recommend it to everybody looking for just an okay brand that's not too expensive
Teresa M.
Teresa M.
Abilene
I love Effen Vodka! This is my second favorite flavor next to the green apple. It mixes great with sprite. In Manhattan KS it's 30 dollars a bottle and I freakin love it. It's my go to drink and although black cherry isn't my absolute favorite it's a close second and I recommend it to anyone who loves vodka!
Christa B.
Christa B.
Mahomet, IL
This is my absolute favorite flavor vodka! I don't drink without mixing anymore because of my acid reflux so a perfect pairing would be the effen black cherry and Dr. Pepper. So good! My local liquor store changes out the flavors pretty frequently but when they have this shelved I grab it without hesitation.
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Los Angeles, CA
Now this is a vodka that makes a statement. The bottle is strikingly gorgeous with the black cover around the outside. The flavor is delicious and tastes expensive. The only downside is you can't see how much you have left with the black cover on it, but that's not enough to stop me from repurchasing it.
Amairany H.
Amairany H.
North Las Vegas
What can I say about this product? Well for one it does not taste like black cherry. I have gotten it at Liqour World. I was pretty disappointed in the taste for being kind of pricey. Hopefully I find something that has black cherry flavor again that isn't too strong. Won't ever buy it again.
Adrianna R.
Adrianna R.
Tucson, AZ
Super delicious and smooth! No harsh after taste! I would say it is a affordable large bottle for a great price! I've tried it for my first time but will definitely buy it again I definitely recommend. I am overall super satisfied with flavor and how smooth it is.
So Tasty!
This is really good to make an effen Lemonade with for a girls night! Grab you a bottle of this and some minute maid lemonade and you would have a great drink. garnish a little lemon wedge on it and it makes a perfect cocktail for any occasion!
Pedro L.
Pedro L.
Newark,DE
Is one of my favorites, most of the time I usually drink it with friends and family to enjoy the occasion, it is definitely to have a formal time, I wouldn't consider it as a drink for a usual college party. I would buy it again but when the occasion comes.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
I love black cherry vodka mixed with sprite. It's so nice and smooth and doesn't leave a terrible after taste. I'll buy it at the grocery store to take to a girlfriend's house to make drinks before heading out for the night. Always a crowd pleaser.
Leslie H.
Leslie H.
Bronx, NY
Effen is definitely a solid vodka in my book.  It's smooth, the flavor is great and it's comparable in price! I haven't been able to find this particular flavor everywhere, but the brand itself I've found in most places that sell spirits. Definitely recommend!
shatoni B.
What Is your best Cocktail Recipe using Effen Black Cherry?