Effen Vodka Black Cherry  uploaded by Thee O.Effen Vodka Black Cherry  uploaded by Lakeshia R.Effen Vodka Black Cherry  uploaded by Lakeshia R.

BY EFFEN #91 in Vodka

Those who are deliberate about the details they choose, from their clothes and clubs to their cocktails and company, choose a vodka with similar priorities. EFFEN Vodka wasn’t just distilled for them-it was designed for them. Everything about ultra-premium EFFEN Vodka was painstakingly designed. The continuous distillation process that ensures extraordinarily smooth taste. The range of daring flavors, including Black Cherry, Dutch Raspberry and Cucumber. And definitely the bartender-designed touch that adorns each bottle: a polymer sleeve. That’s what makes EFFEN Vodka perfect for those who love good design. We’re the product of one. see more...

• What Is your best Cocktail Recipe using Effen Black Cherry?2 Answers
Thee O.
Thee O.
compton, ca
Although it's not my favorite, this is the second bottle of Effen Vodka Black Cherry that I've bought. It goes down smoothly and I love it with coke.
Con: cheap vodka for a cheap price
I would recommend it to everybody looking for just an okay brand that's not too expensive
Heather F.
Heather F.
Hands down, my favorite flavored vodka. It sounds weird, but Effen Black Cherry with Simply Apple Apple juice is hands down one of my favorite drinks. The black cherry flavor is perfectly balanced with the apple juice. It is a bit expensive though, so I don't get it that often, but it is nice and smooth and a great all around vodka.
Katherine S.
Katherine S.
Not my first choice for vodka but overall it is a good cocktail use in mixed drinks. I have purchased it several times as it seems to be available at all liquor stores. I personally ally do not like this vodka straight up as it is not a crisp and clean tasting as others I've tried however for mixing it is good.
Patience H.
Patience H.
Saint Paul, MN
absolutely horrible. this has a harsh after taste and leaves your chest and back burning. fur the price you pay you'd think you'd be getting a high quality Vodka and your not. the black cherry taste doesn't make the drink any more appealing. i wouldn't even waist your money on this liquor for he. just horrible.
Teresa M.
Teresa M.
Abilene
I love Effen Vodka! This is my second favorite flavor next to the green apple. It mixes great with sprite. In Manhattan KS it's 30 dollars a bottle and I freakin love it. It's my go to drink and although black cherry isn't my absolute favorite it's a close second and I recommend it to anyone who loves vodka!
Christa B.
Christa B.
Mahomet, IL
This is my absolute favorite flavor vodka! I don't drink without mixing anymore because of my acid reflux so a perfect pairing would be the effen black cherry and Dr. Pepper. So good! My local liquor store changes out the flavors pretty frequently but when they have this shelved I grab it without hesitation.
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Los Angeles, CA
Now this is a vodka that makes a statement. The bottle is strikingly gorgeous with the black cover around the outside. The flavor is delicious and tastes expensive. The only downside is you can't see how much you have left with the black cover on it, but that's not enough to stop me from repurchasing it.
Devon F.
Devon F.
I LOVE Effens black cherry vodka!! I'm not usually a fan of vodka, especially flavored vodka, but Effens is so smooth and easy to drink. I like to drink it with just a little water and ice added. Perfect for a relaxing day by the pool or the beach. It's a little bit more pricey, but worth it for the smooth flavor.
wendy d.
wendy d.
North babylon, NY
The bottle is so classy and extravagant! However, once I tried this cherry flavor I've got to say I wasn't quite to fond of it.  Taste a bit off but hey, everyone's taste buds are different.  I purchased this at a night club in NY.  Next time I will try the original flavor.
Amairany H.
Amairany H.
North Las Vegas
What can I say about this product? Well for one it does not taste like black cherry. I have gotten it at Liqour World. I was pretty disappointed in the taste for being kind of pricey. Hopefully I find something that has black cherry flavor again that isn't too strong. Won't ever buy it again.
shatoni B.
shatoni B.
What Is your best Cocktail Recipe using Effen Black Cherry?