Effen Vodka uploaded by Janine F.

BY EFFEN #81 in Vodka

Those who are deliberate about the details they choose, from their clothes and clubs to their cocktails and company, choose a vodka with similar priorities. EFFEN Vodka wasn’t just distilled for them-it was designed for them. Everything about ultra-premium EFFEN Vodka was painstakingly designed. The continuous distillation process that ensures extraordinarily smooth taste. The range of daring flavors, including Black Cherry, Dutch Raspberry and Cucumber. And definitely the bartender-designed touch that adorns each bottle: a polymer sleeve. That’s what makes EFFEN Vodka perfect for those who love good design. We’re the product of one. see more...

Tayla M.
['Chicago', 'IL'], IL
This was smooth, one of the best vodka's I've had in my college Careers if I do say so myself. I just want to say I am 21 so don't worry lol,  I bought the huge bottle of the apple one I believe and it was really nice. You can take it straight in shots and it's not horrible or you can do mixed drinks/cocktails with this one but all in all I really enjoyed having this for the semester haha.
Brittany H.
Austin
I first had this vodka at a Vegas club and thought it was wonderful. I thought there is now way I could afford something being served in Vegas but I was very wrong.

This vodka is very very budget friendly and tastes amazing. I love to use it to make fruity drinks or even mix it with orange juice to serve with brunch. I highly recommend this vodka to everyone.
Wendy F.
Manchester, MD
This crisp, smooth mid-range vodka, backed by Curtis '50 Cent' Jackson, goes down nice and easy, and without hurting the wallet! At about $30 for a 750mL bottle, this vodka is neither the highest nor lowest priced on the market, and has a delightfully light and refreshing taste. Goes well with soda or juice, but is also smooth enough to drink straight on its own.
Karen L.
Mansfield
Ok the hype around the vodka wasn’t enough to make me try it.   Looking at 50 made me do it:-) this is really good  vodka.  I hate to buy celebrity endorsed products but this one is worth it.  It’s a great vodka that blends welll. I would definitely purchase this vodka again. Keeper!!!!  Can’t wait to try the cucumber flavor
Angie F.
Rahway
Effen Cucumber Vodka is my favor one. The bottle impresses as well as the unusual flavor. Effen Cucumber Vodka can be mixed with other ingredients. The elegant Effen designer bottle for this Vodka flavor is medium green in color. The upper part of the bottle is semi-transparent. If you look for a great alcoholic Vodka this is a winner.
Jimi P.
Baltimore, MD
This vodka was SUPER smooth going down, and didn't have a nasty after taste like most drinks do! It wasn't that expensive either when bought at a store, maybe around $30, about $175 if you are buying it in a nightclub. It takes amazing with orange juice as a chaser and didn't have me hungover in the morning! I loved it!
Kathleen C.
Lansing, MI
I received a bottle of Effen Vodka as a holiday gift, and what a great gift to receive! From start to finish, a rolling smooth wash of distilled deliciousness. Like a business handshake; firm, friendly and seriously smooth.

Clean, crisp, snaps like a fresh cucumber slice... and pairs very well with one as well!
Adam W.
Erie
I really enjoyed Effen Vodka. It was very good in mixed drinks, which is the only way I have had it, and it didn't yield a buzz that left me feeling icky, but created a nice sustained buzz that was comfortable. I also love the bottle design, think it is very creative, and it looks nice on my drink cart.
Denisse A.
This vodka is okay wouldn’t give it 5 stars but compared to grey goose this is a little better i mean if you are just mixing it its perfect but if you are drinking it straight i would prefer belvedere in my opinion
Lily Y.
Effem Vodka  is a new brand that I have heard because  my expectation was amazed of how delicious it tastes And it was affordable and not too expensive and the packaging was amazing and  you can tell they put a lot of effort into the packaging.  I recommend others to try it.
Chelsea E.
LINCOLN PARK, MI
This is 50 Cents brand right?