Effen Vodka uploaded by Janine F.

BY EFFEN #92 in Vodka

Those who are deliberate about the details they choose, from their clothes and clubs to their cocktails and company, choose a vodka with similar priorities. EFFEN Vodka wasn’t just distilled for them-it was designed for them. Everything about ultra-premium EFFEN Vodka was painstakingly designed. The continuous distillation process that ensures extraordinarily smooth taste. The range of daring flavors, including Black Cherry, Dutch Raspberry and Cucumber. And definitely the bartender-designed touch that adorns each bottle: a polymer sleeve. That’s what makes EFFEN Vodka perfect for those who love good design. We’re the product of one. see more...

bethany b.
Northridge, CA
Effen Vodka made me start loving vodka again. After several uninspired cocktails with other popular vodkas left me with a headache I thought vodka (especially flavored vodka) just wasn’t my style. But Effen won me over with a clean flavor that’s refreshing without being overpowering. Effen Cucumber has a spa-water flavor that tastes fresh and not fake. It’s pretty delicious. I only wish more bars carried Effen.
Tayla M.
['Chicago', 'IL'], IL
This was smooth, one of the best vodka's I've had in my college Careers if I do say so myself. I just want to say I am 21 so don't worry lol,  I bought the huge bottle of the apple one I believe and it was really nice. You can take it straight in shots and it's not horrible or you can do mixed drinks/cocktails with this one but all in all I really enjoyed having this for the semester haha.
Kathleen C.
Lansing, MI
I received a bottle of Effen Vodka as a holiday gift, and what a great gift to receive! From start to finish, a rolling smooth wash of distilled deliciousness. Like a business handshake; firm, friendly and seriously smooth.

Clean, crisp, snaps like a fresh cucumber slice... and pairs very well with one as well!
Clare H.
Seattle, WA
Such a great vodka! For mixing, sipping, cooking, it does it all. I randomly chose it from the selection at my local store, mostly based on the rating from the employees. I made a beautiful vodka martini and was blown away. I'm not a big vodka drinker, but I had obviously just been buying the wrong kind.
Michelle R.
Blountville, TN
Great taste smooth mixes well highly recommend this product to others. Will mix well with just about anything over ice or blended. Great for making one drink or when hosting a crowd of people for a party. Set out a bottle and have different mixers so guest can blend their own drink.
Connie B.
Smooth drink that was easy on the budget. It went very well with my vodka lemonade, and I have continued to purchase this item.

I am not much of a vodka connoisseur, so I do not really compare it to other vodkas. Usually, I purchase based off price, labels, and sales.
LaTia E.
Charlotte, NC
Effen Vodka is awesome!!! And smooth !!! All flavors are good. This brand is definitely better than the cheaper Vodkas. If you are thinking about a step up, you should get some Effen Vodka... like right now! Only for the grown ups though.  Spike that drink.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Clouds build as they travel across the Southern Ocean and gather around the land mass of New Zealand. The Maori call this Aotearoa, or “Land of the Long White Cloud.”

Central Aotearoa is 42 degrees below the equator, which is where 42 BELOW was conceived. And coincidentally, we are located near one of the most sought after Aa rated deep water springs, used in crafting our vodka – some of the world’s smoothest. This is why international judges have applauded 42 BELOW for its “controlled finish that releases flavor rather than heat.”
Rachael M.
Blue Island, IL
I was first attracted to the bottle and presentation. I think that the vodka itself is tasty and enjoyable however I think it’s price is slightly inflated due to the packaging more that the actual product. Mixed well in cocktails not as pleasant to drink by itself.
Becca K.
Even isn’t as smooth to drink by it myself but is great in mixed drinks! Packaging is very modern. I wish it was a bit easier to drink, personally. But would love to see them carry move flavors for mixed drinks, maybe peach or strawberry or more berry flavors.
Chelsea E.
Lincoln Park, MI
This is 50 Cents brand right?