Effen Vodka uploaded by Clifford J.Effen Vodka uploaded by Janine F.

BY EFFEN

Those who are deliberate about the details they choose, from their clothes and clubs to their cocktails and company, choose a vodka with similar priorities. EFFEN Vodka wasn’t just distilled for them-it was designed for them. Everything about ultra-premium EFFEN Vodka was painstakingly designed. The continuous distillation process that ensures extraordinarily smooth taste. The range of daring flavors, including Black Cherry, Dutch Raspberry and Cucumber. And definitely the bartender-designed touch that adorns each bottle: a polymer sleeve. That’s what makes EFFEN Vodka perfect for those who love good design. We’re the product of one. see more...

Effen Vodka
There are certain words that are just fun to say and Effenhappens to be one of them. Supposedly Effen means smooth in Dutch but its close proximity to another word probably doesn’t hurt its reputation either. But, all kidding aside, the folks at Effen take their Vodka very seriously and the Vodka, itself, shouldn’t be overshadowed by its name.Effen Vodka is a Dutch wheat Vodka based on a 125 year old recipe and tweaked for modern mixology. The Vodka is made through continuous rectification, a process by which the Vodka is continuously circulated through stainless steel columns and is then purified. We don’t know if it’s wheat, the recipe, the input of modern mixologists or the process that makes Effen so great (or maybe all of them) but whatever it is, it works. Plus, the Effen comes in a particularly attractive tall bottle that looks stunning on your shelf or bar.We know that certain of the cocktail intellengsia think that Vodka is down and out, but we can guarantee you it’s not. Since 1975, Vodka has been the most consumed spirit in the United States and it continues to hold that crown. People love Vodka. It’s easy to mix, goes down easy and can keep the calorie count down (for a mixed drink). Given that Vodka isn’t dead and won’t be anytime soon, we recommend buying good Vodka. Effen fits that bill.Visually, the Effen is crystal clear with beautiful clarity. On the nose, the Effen has a moderate intensity of citrus, white pepper and a hint of grain. On the palate, the Effen had a bright, crisp, light mouth feel with a medium flavor intensity of grapefruit, lemon, black licorice, anise, cereal and white pepper. Medium plus finish with a zing (especially on the back palate). OutstandingWith its light and crisp body with the white pepper zing, Effen would be great in a Maple Bacon Bloody Mary or the Ginger Bell.
Tayla M.
New Orleans, LA
This was smooth, one of the best vodka's I've had in my college Careers if I do say so myself. I just want to say I am 21 so don't worry lol,  I bought the huge bottle of the apple one I believe and it was really nice. You can take it straight in shots and it's not horrible or you can do mixed drinks/cocktails with this one but all in all I really enjoyed having this for the semester haha.
Brittany H.
Austin, TX
I first had this vodka at a Vegas club and thought it was wonderful. I thought there is now way I could afford something being served in Vegas but I was very wrong.

This vodka is very very budget friendly and tastes amazing. I love to use it to make fruity drinks or even mix it with orange juice to serve with brunch. I highly recommend this vodka to everyone.
Karen L.
Mansfield
Ok the hype around the vodka wasn’t enough to make me try it.   Looking at 50 made me do it:-) this is really good  vodka.  I hate to buy celebrity endorsed products but this one is worth it.  It’s a great vodka that blends welll. I would definitely purchase this vodka again. Keeper!!!!  Can’t wait to try the cucumber flavor
Roddy R.
Very smooth and great to sip on. It slowly gets you feeling great, then it just takes you on an enjoyable ride. The taste is phenominal and if you put it on ice, it can’t be beat! It’s definately one of my go to options. I’m a frequent buyer because it’s a great party starter. Will easily buy again and recommend it to EVERYONE!
Jimi P.
Atlanta, GA
This vodka was SUPER smooth going down, and didn't have a nasty after taste like most drinks do! It wasn't that expensive either when bought at a store, maybe around $30, about $175 if you are buying it in a nightclub. It takes amazing with orange juice as a chaser and didn't have me hungover in the morning! I loved it!
Adam W.
Erie
I really enjoyed Effen Vodka. It was very good in mixed drinks, which is the only way I have had it, and it didn't yield a buzz that left me feeling icky, but created a nice sustained buzz that was comfortable. I also love the bottle design, think it is very creative, and it looks nice on my drink cart.
Denisse A.
This vodka is okay wouldn’t give it 5 stars but compared to grey goose this is a little better i mean if you are just mixing it its perfect but if you are drinking it straight i would prefer belvedere in my opinion
Ainsley A.
Beloit
Definitely a middle of the road vodka, best used in cocktails with stronger flavors. It was my first time trying it and I felt it tasted strongly of ethanol. It was a gift, so I can't speak to it's affordability and I probably wouldn't buy it for myself, but I wouldn't turn it down either.
Kayli N.
Ames, IA
At the price point Effen is at, you can’t beat it. It’s a mid grade priced vodka that tastes like it’s high end. I would put it up there with Grey Goose and Ciroc for smoothness for sure. This is one vodka that I will continually repurchase and almost always have in my bar at all times.
Chelsea E.
Lincoln Park, MI
This is 50 Cents brand right?