Effen Vodka uploaded by Taylor A.Effen Vodka uploaded by Corijona F.

BY EFFEN

Effen® Vodka.
Liquid Luxuary™.
750ml.
40% alc. By. vol.
(80 proof). see more...

Effen Vodka
There are certain words that are just fun to say and Effenhappens to be one of them. Supposedly Effen means smooth in Dutch but its close proximity to another word probably doesn’t hurt its reputation either. But, all kidding aside, the folks at Effen take their Vodka very seriously and the Vodka, itself, shouldn’t be overshadowed by its name.Effen Vodka is a Dutch wheat Vodka based on a 125 year old recipe and tweaked for modern mixology. The Vodka is made through continuous rectification, a process by which the Vodka is continuously circulated through stainless steel columns and is then purified. We don’t know if it’s wheat, the recipe, the input of modern mixologists or the process that makes Effen so great (or maybe all of them) but whatever it is, it works. Plus, the Effen comes in a particularly attractive tall bottle that looks stunning on your shelf or bar.We know that certain of the cocktail intellengsia think that Vodka is down and out, but we can guarantee you it’s not. Since 1975, Vodka has been the most consumed spirit in the United States and it continues to hold that crown. People love Vodka. It’s easy to mix, goes down easy and can keep the calorie count down (for a mixed drink). Given that Vodka isn’t dead and won’t be anytime soon, we recommend buying good Vodka. Effen fits that bill.Visually, the Effen is crystal clear with beautiful clarity. On the nose, the Effen has a moderate intensity of citrus, white pepper and a hint of grain. On the palate, the Effen had a bright, crisp, light mouth feel with a medium flavor intensity of grapefruit, lemon, black licorice, anise, cereal and white pepper. Medium plus finish with a zing (especially on the back palate). OutstandingWith its light and crisp body with the white pepper zing, Effen would be great in a Maple Bacon Bloody Mary or the Ginger Bell.
Ariane M.
Houston
Good and smooth. Something to turn up with, have an amazing time... It did meet my expectations, can be a little pricy but worth it. I don't like the taste of liquor but it was good paired with some pineapple juice. I would recommend it to others.
Corinne G.
Saint Joseph , MI
Effen vodka tasted crisp and reminded us of "the old country." We enjoyed our drinks and shots. Effen is clean, but it could go down smoother. The bottle design is nice and minimal. Effen is a vodka from the Netherlands, and its name - "effen" means "smooth" in Dutch. Unfortunately, this isn't exactly the case.
🎀Cute P.
Vicksburg
Ohhhh vodka! Lol I'm not a frequent drinker but when I do... Vodka is my go to. They have many different brands but this one is one of my favorites. It's not TOO expensive. It's worth it, to be honest. I would recommend at least giving it a try! You won't regret it!
Alex B.
Not quite top shelf in my book but it’s right up there with Skyy. The aftertaste is horrible though so I don’t recommend shooting it by itself. It’s good with a mixer though. The price isn’t bad, which helps. It’s nothing to get excited over buying - but not a disappointing buy either.
Trevor R.
Marlinton, WV
My brother-in-law has bought it because after a concert we had all went back home and had a drink was nice but not particularly what I would but to randomly drink, but it wasn’t to bad so I would say I would buy it again if wanted some.
ny r.
saint cloud, FL
This vodka will really get you messed up lol . It’s a tad bit pricey but it’s so worth it ! It’s way stronger in my opinion than any other vodka . The only improvement i recomendáis the taste , drinking it straight is a nightmare lol !
Desirae G.
Saginaw, MI
Listen, this is the smoothest vodka I have ever had. It’s on the pricier side, but well worth it. It’s got good flavor and is good on its own but goes down smooth in a mixed drink as well. This is one of my favorite spurge liquors!
Sarah P.
San Diego
Smooth vodka. Tasted higher quality than the price tag. It met my expectations and was great for mixing. The flavor was pretty good. I think it’s good bang for your buck. I would buy it again. Would like to try different flavors.
Justin M.
Sarasota, FL
I bought the limited edition LED version of this bottle. It included a Bluetooth programmable screen but I could for the life of me not get it to work. I was super pissed off because this was the whole reason I bought the bottle.
Emiley W.
Morgantown, WV
Is this stuff actually good?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Liz M.
Iowa city, IA
Is the cucumber good? I've always wanted to try it because it seems refreshing, but don't want to spend the money if it's not very good.
Randall L.
Little Rock, AR
Has anyone tried this yet? Thinking about throwing an Effen party. Think this may be exactly what I need at my next event.