BY EDY'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Edy's® Slow Churned® Vanilla Yogurt Blends.
Good source of calcium.
With live & active cultures.
Cultured frozen dairy dessert.

Chelsey D.
University Pl, WA
This is soooo good! It's super creamy and doesn't have the super tart flavor like all other yogurts. My husband loves to add in his own candies/fruit
Sahar M.
Edy's is super yummy. The ice cream is very creamy and not too sweet. Perfect to add on a brownie for dessert, or even to be eaten on its own.
Brittany B.
Dunn, NC
Anything Edy's makes is so good and it's always soft and easy to scoop! Not like other brands who you can bend your spoon trying to get it out
Emily K.
I try to stay away from cream in general but edy's is too good to avoid. I'm a plain jane and vanilla is my go-to whether it's French or bean!
Sanjana M.
Orlando, FL
This product is amazing and I normally don't like vanilla but its too hard to stay away from This Vanilla yogurt blend ice-cream!
julia h.
Austin , TX
Omg I tried this and thought I would hate but omg I freaking love it beside what it does to my ass this a cream delish dessert
Vanessa N.
Not necessarily an ice cream and not too much of a frozen yogurt. It goes great with fruit and whipped cream.
Tracy C.
Fort Bliss, TX
This is my favorite store bought ice cream. It's lower in fat and taste amazing.
Dahlia L.
Ottawa, IL
I could eat Edy's all day long. Everyone loves it, such a great desert!