BY EDY'S

While we aim to provide accurate product information, it is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and others, and has not been verified by us. See our

The pure and simple delight of our vanilla-flavored fat-free frozen yogurt in even simpler form--it's without fat. Dreyer's/Edy's Slow Churned Vanilla Fat Free Frozen Yogurt Blends:

• Good source of calcium
  • Made with live and active cultures

The pure and simple delight of Dreyer's/Edy's vanilla-flavored fat-free frozen yogurt in even simpler form--Dreyer's/Edy's Slow Churned Vanilla Fat Free Frozen Yogurt Blends is without fat. Free from: Egg; Peanut; Tree nut; Shellfish; Fish; Sulfites; Wheat; Soy.

Cultured Non-fat Milk, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Whey Protein, Corn Starch, Milk Minerals Concentrate, Cellulose Gel, Cellulose Gum, Natural Flavor, Mono And Diglycerides, Tara Gum, Carrageenan, Dextrose, Annatto Color.

Dyanna M.
mira loma
I prefer this brand than breyer’s, you enjoy this ice cream and it doesn’t melt fast, my favorite flavor is vanilla I always make sure to get the fat free,contains less sugar and I don’t have to worry to work out too hard to burn few calories , the flavor is amazing!!! The sugar is Splenda so taste really good and is not too sweet, you will love it !!
Makenna I.
Saint Helens, OR
so soft and creamy. perfect when served with fresh warm brownies. i find that all
vanilla bean ice creams taste the same tho so i typically go for the cheaper alternatives
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
This ice cream is amzing... i usually purchase this brand and ice cream flavor when i am craving for something sweet. Its very delicious and can be found on sale or a coupon.
Mackenzie H.
This ice cream is SO good! It's my go-to to keep on hand. It's perfect for dessert after a long day with some hot fudge and almonds. I like that it has less fat and calories than other ice cream, and has a nice creamy texture.
Tiffany D.
Mesa, AZ
Dreyers ice cram is so yummy! I haven't found any flavor they make I didn't like! The slow churned is super creamy and smooth. I just wish it would go on sale more :)
Diana B.
Fort Worth, TX
My favorite ice cream - Dreyers Vanilla and Vanilla Bean are always my go to when needing something to satisfy my sweet tooth. Absolutely delicious and healthy!
Tammy S.
Heath, OH
Very smooth & creamy! Love it! Claims to be 1/2 the fat but you could never tell! And I am a true ice cream connoisseur
Rahshina  K.
This ice cream is so good. If I could eat it all in one sitting, I probably would. I think everyone should try it.
Kasey H.
This ice cream taste like a thick yogurt from a frozen yogurt place. Its good, but not my favorite. It may claim slow churned, but I would choose something over it.