BY EDY'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Stacy S.
2027 reviews
I try red velvet cookie version of this ice cream. It was absolutely amazing. I was surprised that it had so much flavor considering it was a frozen yogurt and had significantly fewer calories and fat the normal ice cream. I love this product and I love the fact that it is on sale and and is easily found just about everywhere. I will absolutely consider purchasing this again in the future
Dani K.
Such a great product. It is yummy and delicious! Chocolate brownie anything, in general, is delicious and this is no exception! such a nice alternative to regular ice cream, but without a taste difference...just less calorie and fat difference!
Holly B.
Hayesville, NC
This was my first flavor trying frozen yogurt and I am in love. It is very similar to ice cream however it has a much smoothr texture which i really enjoyed.
Tania R.
Downey, CA
OMfG the Brownie chunks in the ice cream is just heaven. Very delicious and beyond satisfying. Is just the right amount of sweet too
Alex M.
Best alternative to regular ice-cream. Tasty yogurt flavor. My favorite brand and flavor to buy from my local grocery.
ana S.
Boyce, LA
sencillamente delicioso ideal para estos días de calor .yo lo uso algunas veces en mis licuados es cremoso suave
Kathy Z.
Yummy, creamy, chocolaty, brownie, yogurty, and it makes me want to drool over but, I really cant