Edy's Slow Churned Vanilla Bean Ice Cream uploaded by Emily L.Edy's Slow Churned Vanilla Bean Ice Cream uploaded by Jessica M.

BY EDY'S

What happens when three generations of family gather around the table? Moments and memories are made. Now’s the perfect time to pass around this creamy, rich, speckled-with-vanilla beans vanilla light ice cream, simply made with fresh milk and cream.

No GMO Ingredients

non-fat milk, cane sugar, cream, buttermilk, tapioca starch, pectin, guar gum, natural flavor, ground vanilla beans. contains: milk ingredients.

Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

Please be sure to check the actual product label since the information contained here may have changed.

• Do you taste a difference between the slow churned and th...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "i am a huge ice cream fan and most of the other bands of vanilla taste weird and are not fulfilling." in 4 reviews
  • "Vanilla bean has this smooth silky taste to it that goes well with some fresh hot chocolate syrup and even some fresh fruit if you like that sort of thing." in 2 reviews
  • "I find that the vanilla bean has a more silky smooth kinda taste that you can never go wrong with!" in 1 review
  • "i love vanilla ice cream, and this is one of the best for the price." in 1 review
Emily L.
West Des Moines
I love this brand for vanilla bean. It is so smooth and creamy. I have to stop myself from getting seconds. It is a great price for the quality you are getting. I always pair this with Hershey's Chocolate Syrup. Winning combination!
Raven M.
Edy’s is going to make me fat. I love this slow churned ice cream so much. It’s soft and smooth I cannot compared it to another ice cream. It’s so easy to scoop out of the carton. While the carton is “cardboard” it does not become soggy and bendy. It’s so creamy and it’s price value is so worth it!
Samantha J.
Henderson, NV
This ice cream is very affordable, which is great. The only thing I don't prefer personally is the iciness or watery taste to it compared to other vanilla brands. It's absolutely wonderful if you're looking for that lower calorie option.
Courtney B.
Sprngfld Gdns, NY
For Thanksgiving, we always have pumpkin pie and pumpkin pie is absolutely not complete without vanilla ice cream. I prefer this brand because the vanilla flavor tastes authentic and not processed. Of course, I enjoy it other times during the year, but this is a product I make sure to pick up for our Thanksgiving dinner every year.
Valerie E.
Me and my boyfriend love this ice-cream for rooter floats! We would make these all the time in college as a late night snack, fills you up and satisfies the craving! It's super creamy and is soft even after a long while in the freezer. It's a tad expensive but you get more for your buck.
Dhaisha H.
Hayward , CA
This is my absolute favorite ice cream to make sundaes and coke floats with. Vanilla bean has this smooth silky taste to it that goes well with some fresh hot chocolate syrup and even some fresh fruit if you like that sort of thing. Go ahead and try it if you haven't already.
Nicol R.
One of my favorite snacks, especially during a movie night. Delicious, natural, smooth and creamy taste. The vanilla bean not too over powering. perfect combination of vanilla ice cream and vanilla bean.
Alexa D.
Howell, NJ
Edy's slow churned ice cream is the best! It has such a good, creamy consistency and tastes absolutely wonderful! I usually don't keep much ice cream in the house, but if I see Edy's is on sale I make sure to pick some up!
Lynn G.
Crystal Lake, IL
My favorite thing to make with this ice cream is of coarse to make a root beer float. I find that the vanilla bean has a more silky smooth kinda taste that you can never go wrong with!
Sarah W.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is the perfect vanilla!!! i am a huge ice cream fan and most of the other bands of vanilla taste weird and are not fulfilling. I love the taste of this vanilla bean!!!
Christina K.
Flushing, NY
Do you taste a difference between the slow churned and the original?