Edy's Slow Churned Triple Chocolate Peanut Butter Sundae Light Ice Cream, 1.5 qt

BY EDY'S

Kaitlyn N.
Kaitlyn N.
Festus, MO
You can not go wrong with any of their ice creams because they are just so creamy smooth and have plenty of toppings mixed in as well as I have not had one yet that get's freezer burn over the top and it doesn't crystallize at all. Just very smooth and creamy and excellent base flavor.
Yesenia M.
Yesenia M.
Bakersfield, CA
Very smooth creamy ice cream! Top pick for my family whenever we get ice cream at Walmart. As good as those expensive brands but with affordable price
Kristin B.
Kristin B.
Comstock Park, MI
Favorite brand of ice cream! Super creamy and smooth! Love the peanut butter sundae flavor.
Marina P.
Marina P.
Middleboro, MA
I love the whole line of Ed Y's slow churned !! They taste exactly like regular ice cream with way less calories per serving! WWMAMA approved!
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
I really love Edy's Slow Churn ice cream. It is so creamy and delicious and it is very reasonably priced. For the value, I'd eat this over Ben & Jerry;s any day. I love the combination of peanut butter and chocolate this is very much worth the calories!
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this ice cream. I eat it all the time, Edy's slow churn is one of my favorites ill pick it over any other brand of ice cream they have a large variety of ice cream
heidi v.
heidi v.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love Edy's. So delicious. I just about ready the ice cream every weekend. Peanut butter and chocolate, yumm!